The Student Room Group

I don't think it's that rare, but why do people say that?

I've been told many times that it's weird that I am of a white ethnicity yet I have really dark black hair. Yes, I have black, crow like, natural hair colour that reflects blue in light, and pale skin to go with that, but I really doubt it's that rare. Why do people get surprised? Do you find people get surprised at something about your appearance that you always found normal? For all I've heard, only 2% of female worldwide population actually have natural blonde hair. That's what should be rare. I understand it takes into account women from India, China, Africa who are expected to have natural black hair colour but it also takes into account other white women too. Btw, I am not saying that study is 100% true, I don't know, but I saw it couple of times on diff sites.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
White guy with black hair and hazel eyes checking in.
Reply 2
Original post by vendettax
White guy with black hair and hazel eyes checking in.

Master race - everyone start lining up to get your share of supreme genes.
Reply 3
Men with black hair. :fan:

I'm not really sure what it is you're looking for by posting this. OP.
Reply 4
Original post by IlexBlue
Men with black hair. :fan:

I'm not really sure what it is you're looking for by posting this. OP.

For real? Please direct yourself to the first post again. :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by SoftPunch
For real? Please direct yourself to the first post again. :wink:

I'm not that desperate.

I think black hair looks better on Asians, though. When you're white, or at least lack tanned skin, you run the serious risk of looking unwell or like Morticia Adams.
Reply 6
Master race - everyone start lining up to get your share of supreme genes.

Nah, dark brown hair and blue eyes is master race.

Wish I had light blue eyes crew.
Reply 7
I'm not that desperate.

I think black hair looks better on Asians, though. When you're white, or at least lack tanned skin, you run the serious risk of looking unwell or like Morticia Adams.

Who said anything about being desperate?
You're the desperate one by commenting on my thread expressing your love towards black-haired guys when I am not interested in your preferences.
Reply 8
He's the top model in the world for a reason. Dark hair and Light eyes.

Sean-Opry_James-Houston_01.jpg

Henry Cavill, Ian Somerhalder, Jamie Dornan, Matt Bomer all have blue eyes and are regarded as the hottest actors at the moment too. All dark hair, light eyes. Coincidence? I think not.
Reply 9
He's the top model in the world for a reason. Dark hair and Light eyes.

Sean-Opry_James-Houston_01.jpg

Henry Cavill, Ian Somerhalder, Jamie Dornan, Matt Bomer all have blue eyes and are regarded as the hottest actors at the moment too. All dark hair, light eyes. Coincidence? I think not.

I don't like blue eyes that much; my fav eye colour is green. I wish I had green eyes :frown:
Harry Potter is white but black haired :smile:
I don't like blue eyes that much; my fav eye colour is green. I wish I had green eyes :frown:

I have green eyes :smug:
Reply 12
Original post by Maid Marian

Gross. Nothing on blue eyes.
Reply 13
Original post by Maid Marian

Giveee them to me? :redface:
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GREEN EYES!!! They are precious :drool:
I only know one person who has green eyes and that's my bio teacher. What colour hair do you have?
Reply 14
I'm not that desperate.

More tolerant of your femnazism?
Reply 15
Who said anything about being desperate?
You're the desperate one by commenting on my thread expressing your love towards black-haired guys when I am not interested in your preferences.

I was referring to post #2...

I won't get started on the relation between what is 'desperation' and making an entire paragraph about how your hair colour is related to your sense of self-importance, though.
Reply 16
More tolerant of your femnazism?

Eh?
Gross. Nothing on blue eyes.

Your post reeks of envy :smug:

Giveee them to me? :redface:
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GREEN EYES!!! They are precious :drool:
I only know one person who has green eyes and that's my bio teacher. What colour hair do you have?

XD Hehe :giggle: I do like green eyes, they are the one thing I like about my appearance! :biggrin:
I have darkish brown hair (it's dyed, though, it's medium brown natually) :tongue:
Dark haired :drool:
Reply 19
I was referring to post #2...

I won't get started on the relation between what is 'desperation' and making an entire paragraph about how your hair colour is related to your sense of self-importance, though.

Please I'd love to hear, just like I absolutely needed to hear your love towards certain hair colour on guys. That's not to mention you expressed your love towards black haired guys straight after the post where one already said he has black hair. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest