The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just been announced Manga UK has finally obtained the rights to a UK buy able version of Fairy Tail Collection 1! XD

Wondered when this would happen, unfortunately it won't be released for like another 4 months... *cries inside*
Original post by Lord Fifa
btw does it have to be a series or could it be a movie?

I don't see why one of the choices can't be a movie/OVA. But don't pick three movies for them :smile:
well that was a fun ep of Outbreak Company :mmm: watched it raw but managed to guess/understand most of it :yep:
tumblr_mngljzNJ0P1r0lxguo1_500.jpg
Original post by Dr Tenacious
tumblr_mngljzNJ0P1r0lxguo1_500.jpg

Free rep for making me laugh after an excessive amount of sleep (12 hours to be exact)! XD
Finished Code Geass R2 and I can say i'm somewhat happy with it :smile: it had a proper conclusion and wrapped things up nicely.
Original post by Scienceisgood
Free rep for making me laugh after an excessive amount of sleep (12 hours to be exact)! XD

Thanks, I was cracking up too when I saw it.
Original post by Dr Tenacious
Thanks, I was cracking up too when I saw it.

hI, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Original post by Mickey the idiot
hI, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

Good thanks, you?
Returned from my three days away at Aber! After all my efforts preparing anime shorts, it turns out the Aberanime president already had the likes of Eve no Jikan, Rec and Nyanpire in reserve. And my sales pitch for Muromi-san seemed to fall flat, with a viewing of the first episode not helping matters... meh, I liked it. :sadnod: Still think it was worth it though, if only for Teekyuu - even though I'd already seen it just a few days before, the first two eps had us both in stitches, and he believes it'll go down well with the current members too. :biggrin:

As always happens when I come into contact with someone else who has a hard drive full of anime, I left with a few shows for my own (eventual) viewing. Namely Beck, Sacred Seven, K *extends link*, Yumekui Merry, Mawaru Penguindrum and RahXephon. Which doesn't leave me with a lot of disk space...

Finally, I feel I ought to share this... just a few 'highlights' of the OFFICIAL ADV English dub of Ghost Stories (not to be confused with Bakemonogatari). Not for the easily offended. You have been warned.

i forgot there was a more stupider guy than Aoki :facepalm2:

and finally an opponent for Ippo that im slightly more excited about :teeth:

Original post by AngryJellyfish

Finally, I feel I ought to share this... just a few 'highlights' of the OFFICIAL ADV English dub of Ghost Stories (not to be confused with Bakemonogatari). Not for the easily offended. You have been warned.

:rofl: that was hilarious, thought that was a joke dub lol but that was really well done, not quite on the level as that english perverted dub i watched the other week but still :laugh:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5971
Original post by eugenius 8
i forgot there was a more stupider guy than Aoki :facepalm2:

and finally an opponent for Ippo that im slightly more excited about :teeth:

Takamura is awesome, period. If his speech before the fight wasn't enough, the double smack down he gave his opponent, knocking him out in the process, was just amazing. I had to re-watch that a few times because it was so good. The music added to it as well. :biggrin:

And yeah, we need a detestable opponent like this. It'll make Ippo's inevitable victory all the more satisfying. :tongue:
Reply 5972
Takamura:facepalm: Of course he would decide to use that move.
So I got my Secret Santa choices back from the one I entered on Anime Planet... I got:
1- From the new world
2- Angel beats
3- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Can't wait to see what everybody gets on our Secret Santa :tongue:
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
So I got my Secret Santa choices back from the one I entered on Anime Planet... I got:
1- From the new world
2- Angel beats
3- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Can't wait to see what everybody gets on our Secret Santa :tongue:

Not bad choices. :beard:

I kept checking TSR at work every hour or so today, in hopes my choices would've arrived. :redface: Very excited about this... so no pressure, mystery Santa person. :p:
(edited 10 years ago)
Just started watching Clannad and oh my god this show is boring, I'm at episode 11. When does it get better like everyone says?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Not bad choices. :beard:

I kept checking TSR at work every hour or so today, in hopes my choices would've arrived. :redface: Very excited about this... so no pressure, mystery Santa person. :p:

Tut tut no peeking until christmas :wink: i'm waiting for everybody to get their choices together so it can all go out at once, should be out in two days or so ideally.
TL;DR- Santa is busy kiddys :tongue:

Original post by Dilzo999
Just started watching Clannad and oh my god this show is boring, I'm at episode 11. When does it get better like everyone says?

Not to your tastes then? :tongue: I really enjoyed it but then I love Slice of Life.
(edited 10 years ago)
Tut tut no peeking until christmas :wink: i'm waiting for everybody to get their choices together so it can all go out at once, should be out in two days or so ideally.
TL;DR- Santa is busy kiddys :tongue:

Not to your tastes then? :tongue: I really enjoyed it but then I love Slice of Life.

It's just too unrealistic in the sense that

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Dilzo999
It's just too unrealistic in the sense that

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

People have told me it's After Story is when it gets really good so I'm just holding out till then :biggrin:.

Latest