The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pandora.
I need to get my PS checked by my tutor, then get refs etc, then pick a 5th choice. :redface: I want it all done ASAP but I'm getting virtually no help from school.

Oh thank God I'm not the only one then :colondollar:
Reply 7201
I need to get my PS checked by my tutor, then get refs etc, then pick a 5th choice. :redface: I want it all done ASAP but I'm getting virtually no help from school.

where are u planning on applying to?

You can always apply and then just pick a 5th choice later on :smile:. As long as it's before the deadline.
Reply 7203
The next 2 weeks are going to be horrible :sad:

formative investigative skills exam on wednesday
lab report due on thursday
chemistry exam on thursday
lab report due thursday after

I want a cuddle and chocolate :frown:
Original post by usycool1
Here we go again? :tongue:

Btw, while I'm here, you can't have a usertitle in a different language. :no: You may want to change it before another mod sees :ninja:

College :tongue:
I hadn't realised. Thanks for the headsup, thankfull I didn't get warned :h:
Either no one reported or the other mods were feeling nice :P
Reply 7205
Original post by -bethan-
Oh thank God I'm not the only one then :colondollar:
You haven't applied either? Phew, I thought I was the only one on TSR! :colondollar:

Original post by Prinz655
where are u planning on applying to?
York, RHUL, Edinburgh, Durham :smile:

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
You can always apply and then just pick a 5th choice later on :smile:. As long as it's before the deadline.
Ooh, I didn't know that! Thanks for the tip. :smile:

Original post by lilGem

:hugs: You'll be brilliant!
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Booking my theory test for next month :redface:

Aww! Good luck, I've already done mine :smile: Was bloody easy hehe. Didn't even revise or whatever :teehee:
You haven't applied either? Phew, I thought I was the only one on TSR! :colondollar:

No, I haven't!! YES, exactly, doesn't it just! :colondollar: Shouldn't be too long now I don't think! I feel like I've gone past some sort of secret deadline! :colondollar: :giggle:
Reply 7208

What you applying for?
And for 5th choice I decided on engineering but ucas coordinator is telling me to change it.
And struggling with PS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7209
Original post by lilGem

Don't be a pessimist. And good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7210
No, I haven't!! YES, exactly, doesn't it just! :colondollar: Shouldn't be too long now I don't think! I feel like I've gone past some sort of secret deadline! :colondollar: :giggle:
Same, hopefully it should be sorted pretty soon. I know exactly how you feel! :biggrin:
Original post by Qari
What you applying for?
And for 5th choice I decided on engineering but ucas coordinator is telling me to change it.
And struggling with PS

Posted from TSR Mobile
English :smile:
What are your other 4? If you've already decided, just overrule your coordinator. :yes: The PS is really difficult - how far have you got?
Same, hopefully it should be sorted pretty soon. I know exactly how you feel! :biggrin:
English :smile:
What are your other 4? If you've already decided, just overrule your coordinator. :yes: The PS is really difficult - how far have you got?

Good, good, good! Nice to know I'm not on my own! :colondollar: :giggle:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OH MY GOD. THAT'S JUST....WHAT!? :rofl: :toofunny:
OH MY GOD. THAT'S JUST....WHAT!? :rofl: :toofunny:

Original post by usycool1
:lolwut:

:rofl:

They're actually hilarious hahaha :rofl: this one is great, too, Bethan makes a great baby. (Minus the outfit, it's shocking how accurate it is!) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
They're actually hilarious hahaha :rofl: this one is great, too, Bethan makes a great baby. (Minus the outfit, it's shocking how accurate it is!) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just...what the....love it :rofl: what do you mean by that? That I'm a cry-baby, hmm? :sly: :wink: :giggle: but thanks :smug: :lol:
Just...what the....love it :rofl: what do you mean by that? That I'm a cry-baby, hmm? :sly: :wink: :giggle: but thanks :smug: :lol:

Hahaha :tongue: aww no way! It just looks SO much like you :redface: you're most welcome :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Hahaha :tongue: aww no way! It just looks SO much like you :redface: you're most welcome :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww :giggle: Thanks :colondollar: it's not difficult though, straight brown hair, glasses and freckles :rofl:
Awwww :giggle: Thanks :colondollar: it's not difficult though, straight brown hair, glasses and freckles :rofl:

Haha I guess so, but mine doesn't look much like me, and mine should be just as easy :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest