The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy96
Haha I guess so, but mine doesn't look much like me, and mine should be just as easy :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think yours is more difficult tbh! I might try and make one though and see who does better...didn't your sister do yours? :giggle:
Original post by lucine.B
Mm haha I certainly am excited! :biggrin: Well I'm applying for uni's in Australia, Japan, Italy, The Netherlands, Singapore and New Zealand. May look at some more in Europe since they're real nice and highly regarded. Great choices, good luck! Wow that's awesome well done :h: Have you listed them in order of 1st-5th choice???

the order I listed is my order :3
Original post by -bethan-
I think yours is more difficult tbh! I might try and make one though and see who does better...didn't your sister do yours? :giggle:

Maybe :tongue: go for it! Yup, I blame her for the poor representation :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Maybe :tongue: go for it! Yup, I blame her for the poor representation :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay then, I will :colone: :giggle: have you not tried to change it? :lol:
Okay then, I will :colone: :giggle: have you not tried to change it? :lol:

Hehe :tongue: I went to but couldn't be bothered, my attempt would probably be worse :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Hehe :tongue: I went to but couldn't be bothered, my attempt would probably be worse :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt it! Mine turned out okay! :lol:
I doubt it! Mine turned out okay! :lol:

True, I'll try at some point :tongue:
Wahay, we've overtaken the year 12s :party: :colone:

Little Tail Chaser
x

Suck it, Tails :eviltongue: :colone:

Original post by Lucy96
They're actually hilarious hahaha :rofl: this one is great, too, Bethan makes a great baby. (Minus the outfit, it's shocking how accurate it is!) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :rofl:

Just...what the....love it :rofl: what do you mean by that? That I'm a cry-baby, hmm? :sly: :wink: :giggle: but thanks :smug: :lol:

Shame...no socks :sad: :colone:
Original post by usycool1

Shame...no socks :sad: :colone:

I'm sorry mate, do ya wanna fight? Do ya? :colonhash:
Original post by Lucy96
True, I'll try at some point :tongue:

Good :colone:
Original post by usycool1
Wahay, we've overtaken the year 12s :party: :colone:

Suck it, Tails :eviltongue: :colone:

Pffft, it look you long enough. I mean, we've only been ahead of you for, what, over a year? I guess we finally decided to let you have a little turn :smug:
3rd time I've been trolled by the "Go to sleep" gif on Youtube XD.
Okay....I need help!! I have an unconditional offer from Birmingham and an offer from Bath. I fell in love with Bath when I went there..but Birmingham is offering me a place whatever happens. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Reply 7233
Original post by chloerebecca96
Okay....I need help!! I have an unconditional offer from Birmingham and an offer from Bath. I fell in love with Bath when I went there..but Birmingham is offering me a place whatever happens. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Bath Firm, Birmingham Insurance?
Original post by elliebray
the order I listed is my order :3

Thought so :tongue:

:rofl:

That app makes me laugh!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:rofl:

That app makes me laugh!

Same haha, some of them are so weird :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7237
Original post by Pandora.
Same, hopefully it should be sorted pretty soon. I know exactly how you feel! :biggrin:
English :smile:
What are your other 4? If you've already decided, just overrule your coordinator. :yes: The PS is really difficult - how far have you got?

Optom, and got 3000 characters done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have received 4 offers, and one interview request! :biggrin: :biggrin:

The interview is at Oxford Brookes for Friday 13th (spooky!!) December. Any idea what I should wear for the interview? I was thinking a suit and all that would be a bit too much, but seeing as I have never been to a proper interview before, it would be quite nice to get another opinion.
Original post by Choppie
I have received 4 offers, and one interview request! :biggrin: :biggrin:

The interview is at Oxford Brookes for Friday 13th (spooky!!) December. Any idea what I should wear for the interview? I was thinking a suit and all that would be a bit too much, but seeing as I have never been to a proper interview before, it would be quite nice to get another opinion.

Congrats! :biggrin:

Yeah I think a suit would be too much (however, better to be overdressed than underdressed!). Smart casual? Nice trousers with a non-dressy shirt maybe?

Perhaps better to wait and ask someone who's actually been to an interview though, maybe they can tell you what they wore and what people in general wore. :smile:

Latest