The Student Room Group

Should I send my application off now?

I've filled it all out and it's ready to send but my tutor is currently marking one of my assignments that I gave in the other day. Should I wait to get my grade back so I have more grades on my application or can my tutor edit the grade because doesn't it go to my college first?
Original post by mariocasas
I've filled it all out and it's ready to send but my tutor is currently marking one of my assignments that I gave in the other day. Should I wait to get my grade back so I have more grades on my application or can my tutor edit the grade because doesn't it go to my college first?

Results from individual assignments are not normally entered onto UCAS. You enter qualifications that you have already achieved, and then your tutor enters predicted grades for the qualifications that you're currently studying for. The predicted grades are done on the basis of professional experience and what they think you're likely to get, rather than specific assignment grades.

But yes, when you click pay and send, it gets sent to your college first so that they can enter predicted grades and the reference. The college then sends it off to UCAS who in turn send it to the unis.
Reply 2
Original post by Origami Bullets
Results from individual assignments are not normally entered onto UCAS. You enter qualifications that you have already achieved, and then your tutor enters predicted grades for the qualifications that you're currently studying for. The predicted grades are done on the basis of professional experience and what they think you're likely to get, rather than specific assignment grades.

But yes, when you click pay and send, it gets sent to your college first so that they can enter predicted grades and the reference. The college then sends it off to UCAS who in turn send it to the unis.

I'm doing an access course though, so every assignment gets marked and graded and then on UCAS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending