The Student Room Group

A female has invited me to go to her place this week. What's the game plan?

Yeah she basically said I should come over so we could 'hang out', order food, talk, play games, TV, all that good stuff.

We had 1 date before but didn't kiss as I didn't feel it was time to.

So what's the game plan?

Do girls like you to get in there straight forward or flirt constantly while you're there without doing anything or simply take it slow then make a move after being there for an hour or so etc. etc.

:cookie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't say "a female", it makes you sound like you're conducting a sociological study.
Reply 2
Original post by Mankytoes
Don't say "a female", it makes you sound like you're conducting a sociological study.

Ok
A girl has invited me to go to her place this week. What's the game plan?

You can answer again if you want :cookie:
Just go in with confidence and set up the tripod. Upload the video afterwards and post the link here.
P.S. she wants you to go over and "play games"? :lol: What age is she? :confused:
Reply 5
Original post by pmc:producer
P.S. she wants you to go over and "play games"? :lol: What age is she? :confused:

20 lol, she only said that to start the convo
And I'll PM you the video
Original post by NormalGuy
20 lol, she only said that to start the convo
And I'll PM you the video

:lol:

On a serious note here, an invite to her house doesn't mean she's begging to be ravished. If I were you, I'd go, watch a film, get a curry or whatever it is you're in to and chill out. Of course you should flirt and tell her she looks beautiful - let her know that you're definitely interested - but be subtle and don't come across like you're after one thing.

And don't automatically expect that one thing just because you've been invited to her house - rookie mistake!

Have a nice night :smile:

And please ensure she's wearing something shiny/leather/wet look for the purposes of the video!
Reply 7
Ok
A girl has invited me to go to her place this week. What's the game plan?

You can answer again if you want :cookie:

Ok, yeah I'd play it cool at first. Games are good for flirty teasing. Sit back to watch some telly and give her a cuddle, see how she responds, should all flow from there.
Watch a film, like Django :smile:
Reply 9
Yeah she basically said I should come over so we could 'hang out', order food, talk, play games, TV, all that good stuff.

We had 1 date before but didn't kiss as I didn't feel it was time to.

So what's the game plan?

Do girls like you to get in there straight forward or flirt constantly while you're there without doing anything or simply take it slow then make a move after being there for an hour or so etc. etc.

:cookie:

Yeah chances are, she probably wants to order food, talk and watch movies with you on the couch. Just go with the flow, If the flow is allowing you to make a move on her and If she's clearly showing signs that she wants you to make a move on her, then you can start from that. Have fun :wink: I think most girls prefer to take it slow, to get in the mood ya know
Reply 10
Charm her, make her laugh, make her emotionally reactive. It isn't rocket science.
Original post by Mankytoes

But she is a female...
I do feel rather bad that a young guy asks a perfectly sensible question and gets an avalanche of sarcasm. Even if it is quite funny.

Look, I'd definitely expect to take things slow at the start of the night. You haven't given any indication of how old you both are but I'd guess you're both quite young and likely as not she lives with her family so the prospects of taking things fast as soon as you cross the threshold are probably remote.

Unfortunately for the perspective of offering you advice all girls are different. Some like a more dominant partner whilst others prefer someone far more respectful. You'll have to just try and read the signs. When in doubt it's better to err on the side of being gentlemanly. Then you don't end up arrested if it all goes wrong.

Again I have no idea how far you are prepared to go, but make sure you've got protection with you. She might be keen to move things along faster than you think and you don't want to be the idiot who can't seal the deal for lack of preparation!

Above all, take it easy and try to have fun.
'A female'.

You just made my day.
Reply 14
If it was me, I would take a bottle of wine. Go talk, make her comfortable and go in for the kill, definately sleep with her if she is giving you the right signals or you will probably lose your chance and not see her again....
Please keep it sensible, spammy replies will get removed, thanks.
Reply 16
Original post by Rock Fan
Please keep it sensible, spammy replies will get removed, thanks.

Ok.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
But she is a female...

True. He could also have said "a carbon based organism". It's how it comes across, rather than the truth of the statement I was advising on.
Reply 18
Original post by pmc:producer

And please ensure she's wearing nothing and you're wearing something shiny/leather/wet look for the purposes of the video!

Fixed.
ITS NOT ABOUT A GAMEPLAN!

If you really enjoy spending time together doing that stuff- watching TV, playing video games etc, it should just happen when you're both feeling it.

When I first met my boyfriend offline, I was literally just around there to hang out. Watch TV. Smoke. Play video games. No expectations. As we watched more movies and laughed we got more comfortable and started sitting closer and closer to eachother until naturally at the end of the night we just got into bed together and..... Fast forward 18 months.

Now if you still need to break the ice and determine whether she is interested in you 'in that way', just be honest and tell her you have feelings for her and how does she feel about that? If all goes well, move in for a tender kiss and see how she reacts/reciprocates. That is assuming you do have feelings for her. If you are just trying to get in her pants then it is indeed more like a strategy game lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending