The Student Room Group

Offers for Law

Hi everyone,

I'm an international applicant with unconditional offers from Leeds, Liverpool and Leicester. I'm really torn between these choices. Could any of you recommend which uni to choose depending on the city, school environment, prestige of the law school and employment opportunities.

Thanks,
Hameed
Original post by hameedmr
Hi everyone,

I'm an international applicant with unconditional offers from Leeds, Liverpool and Leicester. I'm really torn between these choices. Could any of you recommend which uni to choose depending on the city, school environment, prestige of the law school and employment opportunities.

Thanks,
Hameed

Leeds would win out for me personally - but what do you want from your time at uni, other than a bit of paper at the end?
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Hameed

These unis in this order: Leeds, Leicester and then Liverpool. Tbh theres nothing wrong with any of them, all really good unis but in terms or prestige Leeds first.
Reply 3
Original post by Origami Bullets
Leeds would win out for me personally - but what do you want from your time at uni, other than a bit of paper at the end?

Thank you for your reply. I would like a complete uni experience as I'm travelling far away to attend the uni. Also, would be good if I could find employment like training contract dor solicitors. My dream would be to stay on and work after graduation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by ItsJustMe17
These unis in this order: Leeds, Leicester and then Liverpool. Tbh theres nothing wrong with any of them, all really good unis but in terms or prestige Leeds first.

Thank you for your response.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you for your reply. I would like a complete uni experience as I'm travelling far away to attend the uni. Also, would be good if I could find employment like training contract dor solicitors. My dream would be to stay on and work after graduation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Leeds is a great place to be a student, and there are opportunities in Leeds. Of course, everyone wants a training contract, so they are very competitive, but this is a nationwide issue

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Origami Bullets
Leeds is a great place to be a student, and there are opportunities in Leeds. Of course, everyone wants a training contract, so they are very competitive, but this is a nationwide issue

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm... Thanks for your reply. Looking more likely to be leeds from what I've read so far here and elsewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Hameed

Hey! If you want a complete University experience at a Prestigious UNI, Leeds is your best bet by far! Leeds is the University that is regarded as "The best place to be a student" also because of the town itself!

Goodluck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending