The Student Room Group

Declaring full educational history - unfinished courses?

Can anybody tell me if it is necessary to put previous courses on a ucas application, if the course was not failed but simply unfinished (left after a couple of months) so no qualification gained?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Darkwater
Can anybody tell me if it is necessary to put previous courses on a ucas application, if the course was not failed but simply unfinished (left after a couple of months) so no qualification gained?

Thanks

Hi Darkwater

I'm afraid I'm not sure what the answer is, so I'm just going to give your thread a bump to see if there's anyone around now who can help you :smile:
no need to
Reply 3
Original post by Table dust
no need to

Same situation as opening poster, are you sure? Only 3 weeks attended, and exited course about a month and a half later officially because I had travelled in between. No tests sat or grades obtained, just a few assignments completed which count towards coursework.

Is it necessary to include this course in the education section? If yes, how do I go about it? Kinda scared and confused.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TheEnt
Same situation as opening poster, are you sure? Only 3 weeks attended, and exited course about a month and a half later officially because I had travelled in between. No tests sat or grades obtained, just a few assignments completed which count towards coursework.

Is it necessary to include this course in the education section? If yes, how do I go about it? Kinda scared and confused.

no you don't relax
Reply 5
Original post by Darkwater

Thanks

Original post by TheEnt

Whilst Table Dust may know something specific about these circumstances

My understanding is that you do need to list every educational establishment attended on your application so I would suggest that you contact UCAS to check this particular situation
Reply 6
I have been told by our college ucas advisor that it is not necessary unless some form of credits/qualification were gained. I have not put it on my ucas and have had 4 offers so far..

A friend of mine was in the same situation last year, did not put it on and had no problems from doing so.

Quick Reply

Latest