The Student Room Group

Rearranging Interviews

Just wondering if anyone is able to help me.
I have a Grade 8 music exam in the last week of term and I know that several of the universities I'm applying to interview that week. On the off chance I do get an interview in that week that clashes with my exam, does anyone know how feasible it will be to move the interview? :s-smilie:
Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by bubblygummy
Just wondering if anyone is able to help me.
I have a Grade 8 music exam in the last week of term and I know that several of the universities I'm applying to interview that week. On the off chance I do get an interview in that week that clashes with my exam, does anyone know how feasible it will be to move the interview? :s-smilie:
Thanks! :smile:

It should be fine, just make sure you get in touch with the universities as soon as possible if you find there's a clash :smile:
Reply 2
Unless you're applying for Music, I wouldn't bother with the music exam. I'd move the exam and do everything in my power to make the interviews as requested by the unis. Some top unis may also be put off by you moving an interview (they might say they won't take that into account, but they can if they want to). Honestly, whatever decision you make will show everyone what you want more i.e. a Grade 8 in music or a place in university. I don't mean to sound out of order, but that's just how it is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending