The Student Room Group

Hypothetical question

Say I was to move out of my parents for a few months just before I went to uni to live with my grandma, who only recieves a pention and I would live off her savings and continued living with her during holidays. Would I stil have to put my parents income on the application for maintenance and recieve a lower sum??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Say I was to move out of my parents for a few months just before I went to uni to live with my grandma, who only recieves a pention and I would live off her savings and continued living with her during holidays. Would I stil have to put my parents income on the application for maintenance and recieve a lower sum??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you have to provide evidence that you are not under your parent's care anymore, e.g. you are estranged but I think this is difficult to prove in any case. If it was that easy we all would have bigger loans!!
Your cunning plan will not work!
Original post by balotelli12
Your cunning plan will not work!

I dont need it, I have 20 000 in savings for uni maintenance, I was just wondering about loop holes...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it was for getting him these photos of Princess Bubblegum - god knows what he does with them :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
I dont need it, I have 20 000 in savings for uni maintenance, I was just wondering about loop holes...

Posted from TSR Mobile

So an amoral parasite then?
Original post by balotelli12
So an amoral parasite then?

No, just curious, popped into my head as a flaw and I wondered if it would work...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending