The Student Room Group

Sex and finishing inside her...

So i'm seeing this girl and both times we have had sex i've finished inside her. I think this is her preference to be honest as she kept going when she was on top when i told her i was going to cum (first time around). Then second time I just kept going. She's on the pill... but is this still not a bit risky? Also how should I approach a change of tactic tonight when I stay at hers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by En237
So i'm seeing this girl and both times we have had sex i've finished inside her. I think this is her preference to be honest as she kept going when she was on top when i told her i was going to cum (first time around). Then second time I just kept going. She's on the pill... but is this still not a bit risky? Also how should I approach a change of tactic tonight when I stay at hers?

Tell her you feel it's a bit risky still and would rather use a condom as well - sorted.
If she is on the combined contraceptive pill and taking it correctly, then it's over 99% protective.

The pill only protects her from falling pregnant and does not work to protect against sexually transmitted diseases.

If you are concerned or don't feel comfortable, then tell her you would prefer to use a condom, you don't need to 'approach a change of tactic.'
I don't really see the issue. My boyfriend finishes inside me and we don't use a condom. I'm on the combined contraceptive pill (having previously tried the progesterone only pill and the implant, both with disastrous results) and it has something like a 0.003% failure rate if it's taken correctly. The only issue I have with it is cleaning up afterwards!

However, if you're concerned about STDs or pregnancy then just tell her that you'd feel more comfortable if you used a condom as well. What's the problem?
If she's taking the pill correctly, there is nothing to worry about.
Original post by Bassetts
don't tell her you're about to cum inside her, that ruins the moment. she will know when you are about to. and yes, keep cumming inside her if she is on the pill.

i wish i knew what it was like to cum inside a girl. :cry2:

Odd.
OP are you worried about pregnancy or STDs? If you don't want to take any chances, just say to her that you would rather use a condom as well.

don't tell her you're about to cum inside her, that ruins the moment. she will know when you are about to. and yes, keep cumming inside her if she is on the pill.

i wish i knew what it was like to cum inside a girl. :cry2:

No, it really doesn't :lol: Why do you keep insisting on giving advice about things you don't actually know about firsthand?
Reply 7
don't tell her you're about to cum inside her, that ruins the moment.

How would you know?
Reply 8
Original post by desdemonata
No, it really doesn't :lol: Why do you keep insisting on giving advice about things you don't actually know about firsthand?
i have read posts on forums from girls that it ruins the moment when a guy says he is about to cum. a girl will know when a guy is about to cum (things like his penis will get bigger and start throbbing, his breathing will be heavier, his thrusting will be more forceful).

and from a common sense point of view, talking during sex ruins the moment. you dont have to have had sex to work that out. unless its like the girl letting out bursts of pleasure like 'oh yeah, uuuuuuhhhh, **** yes, give it to me'.
i have read posts on forums from girls that it ruins the moment when a guy says he is about to cum. a girl will know when a guy is about to cum (things like his penis will get bigger and start throbbing, his breathing will be heavier, his thrusting will be more forceful).

and from a common sense point of view, talking during sex ruins the moment. you dont have to have had sex to work that out. unless its like the girl letting out bursts of pleasure like 'oh yeah, uuuuuuhhhh, **** yes, give it to me'.

What the ****? No it doesn't. :rofl:

And I stopped there.

Because my experience is different, which makes your blanket statement of "it ruins the mood" ridiculous to me. I've also had times where I've not realised that the other person had cummed (even though most times I can).

That's not common sense at all. That's something you've imagined about sex... Seriously, just stop thinking and talking about sex so much! Everything you know is second hand, subjective knowledge. Don't take it as gospel.
(edited 10 years ago)
The pill isn't good enough on its own, even when used correctly. As a few of the previous posters have put, I would use a condom as well so then the odds of getting her pregnant are significantly reduced.
Original post by reapingunicorn32
The pill isn't good enough on its own, even when used correctly. As a few of the previous posters have put, I would use a condom as well so then the odds of getting her pregnant are significantly reduced.

You can't really significantly reduce on a probability of 0.003%. It IS good enough on its own, protecting against pregnancy is exactly what it's for. If some people want to be cautious then they can be so, but if you take it correctly then you don't actually have anything to worry about.
If the OP has concerns he should just talk to his girlfriend about them. Ideally not when they're about to have sex because such a conversation is a definite mood killer.

I'm no prude but something about this whole thread has rather grossed me out. Feel like I need to have a shower.
Original post by reapingunicorn32

Yes it is

It's always turned me on more, and I've never been with a guy or girl who's reacted negatively to it. :dontknow:
Reply 16
Original post by Vikki1805
If she is on the combined contraceptive pill and taking it correctly, then it's over 99% protective.

The pill only protects her from falling pregnant and does not work to protect against sexually transmitted diseases.

If you are concerned or don't feel comfortable, then tell her you would prefer to use a condom, you don't need to 'approach a change of tactic.'

He means to change how she tackles the topic. The girl might feel rejected or not trusted if he does not want to cum inside her without any condom.
Put it this way: if you use JUST a condom, and use it perfectly, about 5 women in every 100 (5%) will become pregnant each year.

If you use JUST contraceptive pills, and use them perfectly, about 3 women in every 1000 will become pregnant each year.

Failure rates are significantly lower with pills.

If you're worried, use both.
Original post by Juichiro
He means to change how she tackles the topic. The girl might feel rejected or not trusted if he does not want to cum inside her without any condom.

Then the girl's being overly insecure.

It's sensible to use a condom.

Tell her to grow up.
Original post by Oli-Ol
Put it this way: if you use JUST a condom, and use it perfectly, about 5 women in every 100 (5%) will become pregnant each year.

If you use JUST contraceptive pills, and use them perfectly, about 3 women in every 1000 will become pregnant each year.

Failure rates are significantly lower with pills.

If you're worried, use both.

Those stats are pretty useless without saying how many shags per year.

Yeah, if you don't think condoms diminish sex, why not?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending