The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Minnerz
I assume you guys mean the myapplication thing KCL sent us when you say myportal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yupp that's what they mean :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hey guys,

has anyone applied for extended programme at King's?
Original post by franngu
They can match the passport number that you used for your ucas and ukcat registration I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't use my passport for either :/
Reply 563
Has anybody got any interviews for the GEP route....
Anyone get offers today? i think King's are giving interviews to people with highest GCSE's going downwards. So hopefully people with less than 10A*s (like me :tongue:) hear soon? nevertheless, congratulations to everyone who got interviews!
Reply 565
Original post by Tee Logan x
Anyone get offers today? i think King's are giving interviews to people with highest GCSE's going downwards. So hopefully people with less than 10A*s (like me :tongue:) hear soon? nevertheless, congratulations to everyone who got interviews!

And excluding all internationals :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 566
So they spent a day giving out interviews to 11+ A* GCSEs ..how many are there?!?! :frown:
Original post by Razer_M
So they spent a day giving out interviews to 11+ A* GCSEs ..how many are there?!?! :frown:

I know right, they need to get a move on with the rest of us :frown:
Reply 568
"Please note: For Medicine interviews take place between November and March, we interview around 1000 applicants so if you are not invited right away it does not mean that you will be unsuccessful."
Coming on this thread and seeing all these interview invites made me go on the portal which I hadn't done for weeks! Really wasn't expecting to see anything, but I have an interview on the 4th!! Aaaaahhhh
I know right, they need to get a move on with the rest of us :frown:

I heard that there will be very few interview dates in December and that the bulk of them will be in the New Year. We could be in for a very long wait.
Reply 571
Did anyone receive any interviews today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kashagupta
Coming on this thread and seeing all these interview invites made me go on the portal which I hadn't done for weeks! Really wasn't expecting to see anything, but I have an interview on the 4th!! Aaaaahhhh

Isn't that a nice surprise? congratulations! :smile:
Original post by chocolate_pies
I heard that there will be very few interview dates in December and that the bulk of them will be in the New Year. We could be in for a very long wait.

Tbh the later the better (for me at least) because recently i havent had time to check out anything in the news to do with healthcare :colondollar:
Congratulations!!!!! :biggrin: aaah quite a few people have got interviews over yesterday and the day before, getting me nervous now. May I know how your stats are like? :smile:

I got 12A*s and 785 in the ukcat. AAAA at AS with an A*A*A* prediction for A2.

I wouldn't worry too much! Try and focus on schoolwork for now, im sure they'll let you know soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aspiring Medic 7
I got 12A*s and 785 in the ukcat. AAAA at AS with an A*A*A* prediction for A2.

I wouldn't worry too much! Try and focus on schoolwork for now, im sure they'll let you know soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wowzah! Let's hope they would :smile: well done with the interview though! and good luck :biggrin:
waaaaaaah i just checked my portal and nothing either, anticlimax or what :unimpressed:

but good luck to everyone with interviews! :smile:)))))
Has anyone from outside the UK been invited to interview?
Now I am not only constantly checking my emails every 5 mins, I'm alwaysss logging into my portal! I'm going crazyyyy
Original post by aspiringmedic1
Now I am not only constantly checking my emails every 5 mins, I'm alwaysss logging into my portal! I'm going crazyyyy

Me too :frown: I haven't heard back from anywhere yet and it's making me paranoid as some interviews have been given out D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest