The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dilzo999
People have told me it's After Story is when it gets really good so I'm just holding out till then :biggrin:.

Meh, I found After Story the weaker of the two seasons, personally. The first half felt like filler, focusing on minor characters who were even more boring than the main ones, and I wasn't impressed with the ending either. :no: I realize I'm in the minority in disliking it, though. :p:
Original post by Dilzo999
People have told me it's After Story is when it gets really good so I'm just holding out till then :biggrin:.

Indeed, people usually say they would skip the first season if they could.

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Meh, I found After Story the weaker of the two seasons, personally. The first half felt like filler, focusing on minor characters who were even more boring than the main ones, and I wasn't impressed with the ending either. :no: I realize I'm in the minority in disliking it, though. :p:

How unusual :s-smilie: thats the first time i've ever heard that view. Although you raise some valid points I guess :yes:
Clannad was great, the "filler" was quite fun but i defo enjoyed the 2nd half of both seasons a lot more then the first halves :yes: was mostly happy with the ending :p:

oh my days that painting in Walkure Romanze :awesome:

with Unbreakable Machine-Doll, starting to dislike how Raishin always wants to butt in and save everyone :rolleyes: duno why but i thought in the Evening Party that everyone was gona fight to the death with the last person standing, slightly disappointed now :p:
(edited 10 years ago)
I tried Clanned and found it too much of a love story (yes, I know that is its plot) but you need more than just love to make a good story...
I suppose Angel Beats is still my number one love anime because it focused on more than just the relationship side of things. =l
Is it just me who can't log in to Anime-Planet at the moment? :confused:
Is it just me who can't log in to Anime-Planet at the moment? :confused:

nah i cant log in either :cry2:
Original post by eugenius 8
nah i cant log in either :cry2:

Original post by Rothwell
Nope :hmmmm2:

Lame. :s: Still, good to know it's not just my account/computer playing up. :p:
Don't think I have ever laughed as hard as this in an anime in a long time.

Episode 9 of Binbō-gami ga! made me lol for about 4-5 mins straight. XD
Reply 5988
Lame. :s: Still, good to know it's not just my account/computer playing up. :p:

Mine is mostly fine, well it stays logged in for a few minutes, usually enough time to get whatever you were doing done. Then its logged out again.:hmmmm2:
Mines being pretty spazzy with me too :frown:

Just waiting on two people now for the Secret Santa :tongue:

EDIT: How do people wanna do this SS in terms of discussion? On A-P there appears to be virtually none and nobody is sharing the animes they received. I personally think this defeats the point, I think your options can be shared if you want (just not asking or telling about whose SS is whose) :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
Just waiting on two people now for the Secret Santa :tongue:

EDIT: How do people wanna do this SS in terms of discussion? On A-P there appears to be virtually none and nobody is sharing the animes they received. I personally think this defeats the point, I think your options can be shared if you want (just not asking or telling about whose SS is whose) :tongue:

:hmmm: Tell them to whip those reindeer into action. :whip:

I was planning on posting about the choices I received, which one I went with and why, as well as my thoughts during/after watching it... though obviously I wouldn't mention anything about the choices I sent myself. :dontknow: Keeping it completely quiet would be boring. :sadnod:
:hmmm: Tell them to whip those reindeer into action. :whip:

I was planning on posting about the choices I received, which one I went with and why, as well as my thoughts during/after watching it... though obviously I wouldn't mention anything about the choices I sent myself. :dontknow: Keeping it completely quiet would be boring. :sadnod:

Santa has don't you worry :tongue: they're on it now so if all goes to plan then choices should be released tomorrow evening.

Glad we're on the same wavelength then.
Dear Father Christmas...

Please bring me a limited edition copy of Ao No Exorcist Part 1 and 2, or, if it is too expensive, the booklets within will be fine. =)
ok so with the 3 choices, the receiver has to choose from the 3 which one to watch so not actually watching all 3? :hmmmm: damn :p:
ok so with the 3 choices, the receiver has to choose from the 3 which one to watch so not actually watching all 3? :hmmmm: damn :p:

Meh, I may watch two or three of mine, depending on what they are (or more importantly, how long they are).
Meh, I may watch two or three of mine, depending on what they are (or more importantly, how long they are).

me too, just wished i had made my choices a little more equal in terms of quality :p:

You can watch as many as you like but at least try to watch one :smile: As for me, i'll try to watch all three if not then at least two...
Right Secret Santa's have been submitted, i'll dish them out shortly :tongue:
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
Right Secret Santa's have been submitted, i'll dish them out shortly :tongue:

Awesome! :biggrin: I have tomorrow off work, so hopefully I'll be able to 'acquire' them tonight and get straight to it! :excited:
So what did everyone get then? :tongue:

I got:
Seikon no Qwaser
Welcome to the NHK
Perfect Blue

A nice collection indeed, thank you santa :biggrin: shall watch all three I think.

Latest