The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Uni of Manchester Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FlyHigh_er
Offer for Geology ABB, only just had the interview on Saturday, got it so soon. Happy :biggrin:

Congratulations!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 581
Original post by chlodobaggins
Just got an offer to do BA History! AAA my first offer and I'm ECSTATIC !!!! :biggrin:

Congratulations, I got an offer to do History too! :smile:
Original post by aadamafc
Congratulations, I got an offer to do History too! :smile:

Congratulations! Potential course-mates! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 583
Finally got my offer :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had my interview for CompSci. Overall it went great.
Original post by chlodobaggins
Congratulations! Potential course-mates! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

History Buddies :biggrin:
Reply 586
My interview for Cell Biology is tomorrrow!!! What did people wear to their interviews? Will I look like the odd one out if I wear jeans, converse and a t-shirt?!
Conditional offer AAB for Psychology!!! :biggrin:
Reply 588
Original post by adaymuhajier
Just had my interview for CompSci. Overall it went great.

Mine's on Thursday. What did the day involve and is the interview formal or informal?
How long (on average) does Manchester take to give offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RunningInHeels

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is pretty much an unanswerable question

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 591
waiting for a response for Bsc Psychology..
Original post by OllieGCSEs
This is pretty much an unanswerable questiob

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just want to know how long people waited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 593
I've heard back from all other choices, but Uni of manch no reply for Psychology. An offer or no offer, I wish they would hurry up. I cant take the wait :frown:
Original post by Shokz
I've heard back from all other choices, but Uni of manch no reply for Psychology. An offer or no offer, I wish they would hurry up. I cant take the wait :frown:

Hehe Manchester is the only uni that has replied to me so far !

I just want to know how long people waited.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had to wait one month to the day.
Original post by rlt26
My interview for Cell Biology is tomorrrow!!! What did people wear to their interviews? Will I look like the odd one out if I wear jeans, converse and a t-shirt?!

You get a variety, but maybe you could go a bit smarter e.g. shirt instead of t-shirt and ballet flats instead of converse?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long is a piece of string? These things are done at a departmental level (some unis do them all centrally), so they vary enormously. Some departments haven't said a word yet.
Congrats to everyone with an offer and best of luck to all those awaiting good news.

I got an offer on Friday the 15th, LLB Law + Politics AAB.

I haven't received any other offers yet. If I get other offers Manc will probably be my insurance. Initially Manchester was my most ambitious choice so I'm chuffed to potentially have this as a really strong insurance.
Reply 597
Original post by ItsJustMe17
Tbh I think its a mix of everything only because my AS weren't that great and I still got an offer for Law at AAB. So I think they take into account everything and weight it up for a decision :smile:

Hi, congratulations for the offer! I've applied to Manchester for Law too, and I'm anxious for an offer! :frown: If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply and when did they give an offer? What did you get for AS? And wow, their requirement is AAA and they gave you AAB! You must be great :P
Original post by amira1512
Hi, congratulations for the offer! I've applied to Manchester for Law too, and I'm anxious for an offer! :frown: If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply and when did they give an offer? What did you get for AS? And wow, their requirement is AAA and they gave you AAB! You must be great :P

Thankss! Um sorry didn't make it clear, I applied for Law with criminology haha so that's why it was AAB. :tongue: I applied on the 5th November and got it a week later on the 13th :smile: My AS weren't great they were ABCD, so im guessing I had a strong personal statement and reference :redface: Don't worry you'll get an offer soon, and when you do let me know!
Reply 599
Original post by goonermk
Congrats to everyone with an offer and best of luck to all those awaiting good news.

I got an offer on Friday the 15th, LLB Law + Politics AAB.

I haven't received any other offers yet. If I get other offers Manc will probably be my insurance. Initially Manchester was my most ambitious choice so I'm chuffed to potentially have this as a really strong insurance.

Hi, I just wanted to congratulate u on ur offer :tongue: ive also applied to UoM for Law with Criminology and straight Law :smile: ive got an offer for Law with Criminology - ABB !!! now all I have to do is wait for the other offer too :frown: its such a long wait :mad: :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending