The Student Room Group

does anyone want to be study pals?

Hope this didn't sound creepy lol but I need inspiration to study and was wondering if anyone want to study friends here? basically tell each other tips/talk about assignments etc. I'm 17 in second year of college :smile:

Scroll to see replies

What subjects are you doing?
Reply 2
Original post by Mr...
MEE

im in year nine though

haha it doesn't matter even if you're young :tongue: OK we are study pals then! I haven't really thought it through but I will try to add you as a friend on here first and see what happens :smile:
I really need motivation to study so I'd be study pals if you wanted? I'm teaching myself Advanced higher maths and some economics material, so I don't even have a teacher forcing me to study. It's difficult to motivate myself :tongue: I'm 17 as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by PeaceTreaty
What subjects are you doing?

I'm doing Bio,chem and maths A level. did history and epq last year too
Reply 5
This is adorable!

Can I be your study pal plz?
I'm 17, doing maths and chem as well :biggrin: (and psychology but you aren't doing that so doesnt count)
Heey.. I would want to but I'm in Year 10..
Reply 7
Meeee!
I'm on a gap year but am desperately revising my A Level syllabus for my university interviews. xD
Sure...
Reply 9
Original post by Book_Lover_23
I really need motivation to study so I'd be study pals if you wanted? I'm teaching myself Advanced higher maths and some economics material, so I don't even have a teacher forcing me to study. It's difficult to motivate myself :tongue: I'm 17 as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

awesome! I will add you :smile:
I need a study pal! XD
(Mainly for Maths, Further Maths and French AS. :tongue:)
Reply 11
Original post by vickyhunt
This is adorable!

Can I be your study pal plz?
I'm 17, doing maths and chem as well :biggrin: (and psychology but you aren't doing that so doesnt count)

got your request! yeah love to be pals!:smile:
Reply 12
I would get a study buddy [that has a nice ring to it :P] but we'd probably just go on tickld all day xD
Reply 13
[QUOTE="Carrot_Cake_13;45236094"]Heey.. I would want to but I'm in Year 10..[/QUOTE

you are never too young to start studying ! I will add you too x:smile:
Original post by Meliss
I need a study pal! XD

I'd be your study pal :smile: I did the Scottish equivalent of maths and French AS last year and am doing the equivalent of further maths atm I think :smile:
[QUOTE="GEEKHELP;45236255"]
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
Heey.. I would want to but I'm in Year 10..[/QUOTE

you are never too young to start studying ! I will add you too x:smile:

Whoaah.. I do hope you didn't mistake me for 10 years old ahahah xD
*Peers around thread* *Remembers she's a 2nd year at uni*

I have nothing to offer here

*Picks up suitcase and leaves*
Note: The following post is serious.

I'm in my final year of my degree but struggle with procrastination. Would anyone like to pair up and basically check up on each other to make sure we're getting on okay? I actually think it will help wonders and the only way I'm going to fail my course is if I don't sit down and put the time in. Obviously I'd rather pair up with someone who has similar goals (work hard till June) and I'll give encouragement and even feedback :smile:

Anyone?
Reply 18
Original post by xsindy
Meeee!
I'm on a gap year but am desperately revising my A Level syllabus for my university interviews. xD

oooh gap yearsss are so tempting ! irl add you x
Reply 19
Original post by Meliss
I need a study pal! XD

We can conquer maths together!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending