The Student Room Group

Chester vs Northampton vs Lincoln vs Bournemouth vs Sheffield Hallam ?

So, I want to study Tourism Management and I'm applying to universities in England. However, as you already know you get 5 choices and my first choice is Surrey however, I can't decided between Chester, Northampton, Lincoln, Bournemouth and Sheffield Hallam. Do you have any experiences with these universities? :redface:

ps. It's kinda late for me to visit all the campuses as I am supposed to send of my ucas application soon.
Reply 1
Original post by skybluevelvet
So, I want to study Tourism Management and I'm applying to universities in England. However, as you already know you get 5 choices and my first choice is Surrey however, I can't decided between Chester, Northampton, Lincoln, Bournemouth and Sheffield Hallam. Do you have any experiences with these universities? :redface:

ps. It's kinda late for me to visit all the campuses as I am supposed to send of my ucas application soon.

what were ur a level grades if u don't mind me asking? :smile:
Reply 2
Aiming towards bbb or bbc
Reply 3
I have applied for business management and business studies degrees at Chester. You shouldn't count it out.
Reply 4
I am currently at Northampton University and I can safely say that Northampton Business School is really good and has a great support system, the town is pretty ok but if you come from london you may not like it cos its quiet.I suggest you compare the course content and ring them up- before you make your decision at the end of the day you get to have their name on you CV for life.
Btw Northampton Uni is not big and Park Campus is not that pretty to look at in terms of structures - mostly new buildings but NBS has one of the coolest buildings in the Campus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending