Ammeeeeooooobii

hhahhahaha

woooooooo

2-1
Flad ogbonna getting boo'd the sellout!
2-2 draw

great game

Musa needs to gtfo, hasn't progressed since the u17 world cup of 2007

offers nothing to the team but selfishness, hopeless, mikel with a world class pass and the end of the game and this donut as usual ****s it up
So many good players who won't be going to the world cup. It's a massive draw back for internationals imo.
Reply 767
Original post by Zerforax
So many good players who won't be going to the world cup. It's a massive draw back for internationals imo.

How? This is always going to be the case every tournament. What do you want, no. of teams to be extended so none of the best players miss out?
Original post by lolface12
How? This is always going to be the case every tournament. What do you want, no. of teams to be extended so none of the best players miss out?

Well it sucks sometimes how some good teams get put in the same group and then you have one group full of ****e teams that are just fodder for the others.
Original post by lolface12

It's a massively draw back because some of the best players won't be on show..?

I don't think there is a fix for it tbh - it's why I think the champions league is better than the world cup.
Reply 770
Don't see how it's a drawback tbh. World cup isn't really about individual people. Lewandowski's Poland lost in the group stages of their host tournament. Hamsik's Slovakia drew to Gibraltar(A new fifa nation playing their 1st match) the other day. It's not the players' fault that their country's poor but that doesn't mean they need to be accommodated so they can feature in world cups and euros. It's perfect the way it is imo
Reply 771
Original post by ra-ra-ra

So............. We've made it! :biggrin:

Great match last night and two good performances in both matches. Thankfully Ronaldo was in God-mode last night because it was looking tough when Ibra scored those two goals and put them one goal away from snatching qualification. Again, a bit disappointing that we shut down as soon as we got a good lead, but the reply was superb.

Moutinho with two amazing assists as well and Ronaldo could have had another goal or two.

Nice to see William Carvalho get his debut as well.

A quick note for the U21's. Won 4-3 in Israel, with goals from Ivan Cavaleiro, Ricardo, Bernardo Silva and Andre Gomes. Bad defending to let in the goals and it seemed like they missed William Carvalho a bit, although Luis Gustavo did well.

I was really pleased to see the Benfica youngsters have a big say in this match. Especially Bernardo Silva, who came on at half time and gave an assist to Ricardo after some amazing skill to go past a few players and then got a headed goal himself.

I'm liking Bernardo Silva more and more every time I watch him.. he looks like a very interesting player. He's hard working, skillful and knows where to pass the ball.

Unfortunately I can't say the same for Andre Gomes, who just doesn't seem to know when to pass the ball sometimes and has become a bit frustrating to see his progress stall so much :/ Hopefully it's not too late.

Taca da Liga draw has been very interesting. Porto have a tough group! Sporting and Maritimo.
We dit it! We are heading to the World Cup. I'm so proud of you, guys - so proud to be French. Awesome performance from Sakho last night.:france:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by aa22
So............. We've made it! :biggrin:

Great match last night and two good performances in both matches. Thankfully Ronaldo was in God-mode last night because it was looking tough when Ibra scored those two goals and put them one goal away from snatching qualification. Again, a bit disappointing that we shut down as soon as we got a good lead, but the reply was superb.

Moutinho with two amazing assists as well and Ronaldo could have had another goal or two.

Nice to see William Carvalho get his debut as well.

A quick note for the U21's. Won 4-3 in Israel, with goals from Ivan Cavaleiro, Ricardo, Bernardo Silva and Andre Gomes. Bad defending to let in the goals and it seemed like they missed William Carvalho a bit, although Luis Gustavo did well.

I was really pleased to see the Benfica youngsters have a big say in this match. Especially Bernardo Silva, who came on at half time and gave an assist to Ricardo after some amazing skill to go past a few players and then got a headed goal himself.

I'm liking Bernardo Silva more and more every time I watch him.. he looks like a very interesting player. He's hard working, skillful and knows where to pass the ball.

Unfortunately I can't say the same for Andre Gomes, who just doesn't seem to know when to pass the ball sometimes and has become a bit frustrating to see his progress stall so much :/ Hopefully it's not too late.

Taca da Liga draw has been very interesting. Porto have a tough group! Sporting and Maritimo.

:biggrin::biggrin:

That game sent Portugal fans through every possible emotion. Fantastic match.

I actually think the introduction of William Carvalho was more significant than identified. The way we reacted after Ibras first goal was in a huge panic. Ibra scores his second goal, Bento throws on William Carvalho and I actually think he managed to calm us down. Great to see his fantastic season be rewarded with earning a cap too.

Ronaldo will get all the praise, and rightly so, but Moutinho deserves to get a huge amount of praise too. Those passes :eek:. Even though I can no longer enjoy watching him in a Porto kit I love that I can still enjoy him in a Portugal kit. Absolutely wonderful football by him.

That assist from Bernardo Silva was great! He got past all those players and pulled off a crazy backheel assist. I can’t make out if he really meant to pull off an assist like that or if he just got a bit lucky but it was a lovely assist nonetheless. Yeah, not great defending, especially for their third goal. RB was sleeping a bit and the Israel guy was completely free at the back but the good thing about this Portugal side is they can score goals! 4 wins out of 4 for them now which is great too.

Yeah, tough draw for us. I wonder how serious Paulo Fonseca will take this Taça considering we’re yet to win it. It’ll be Sporting up first too.
(edited 10 years ago)
That pass for I think Ronaldo's goal 2nd was :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
BVB/Bayern...lets go
Reply 776
Original post by ra-ra-ra

So... Baaaaad weekend for Porto. Can't quite believe that the 5 point lead is already down to just 1. Almost a perfect weekend for Benfica if Sporting had draw as well.

We were quite lucky to win against Braga. They hit the post twice and we didn't do much to trouble Eduardo. Very lucky that Matic got the ball and managed to score the goal.

Porto could have lost the match if Nacional had taken that chance near the end, but then they could have easily won it if Jackson had scored at the last minute. I still don't get how Herrera keeps playing ahead of someone like Defour.

CL now. Porto and Benfica need to win and hope psg/atletico do us a favour (although we actually need more than that to go through now :/)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I reckon this January will be the biggest in terms of transfers.

So many players will want to force a move before the world cup. Think it will be more squad players rather than star players who will want to move but it will force a lot of clubs to go into the market imo.
Juventus juggernaut continues.. back to the top Serie A after Roma have had 3 consecutive draws and Napoli lost their last 2 games.
Damn wish Roma's streak could have continued :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest