Scroll to see replies

Original post by TerribleTej
Yeah I did, and don't worry out open day invitations will come soon :wink:

Let's hope so haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by monstercable
Let's hope so haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm terrified I won't get a UCL offer! It's my number one, and it's the only offer I haven't had yet :frown:
Original post by ellenabethx
I'm terrified I won't get a UCL offer! It's my number one, and it's the only offer I haven't had yet :frown:

Where else have you got offers from
Original post by Johnsmith123456
Where else have you got offers from

Leeds, Queen Mary's, York and Birmingham
Leeds, Queen Mary's, York and Birmingham

Could I ask how long after you applied to york did you get your offer

Good luck, hopefully you do get an offer! It's my first choice too. I've received one offer so far.

Your lucky to have had 4 other offers! UCL is my number 1 and I've only had 1 offer so far from York which is my 5th choice, even though my application was received on the 9th October :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amazing quotes from what my friends produced for Target 2.0 presentation:
"It [the graph] shows increasing VAT, which means that the demand for goods is increasing."
"More salaries so likely to be an increase in disposable income."
"If consumption isn’t likely to be affected by this change in price of raw material changing the interest rate to affect inflation may not be necessary."
Who am I working with...
The whole presentation and comments are just a disaster. I don't want to do everything on my own and well, it's probably time to show I don't care.
Original post by Johnsmith123456
Could I ask how long after you applied to york did you get your offer

It was my first offer, and just over a week. Sent mine off the 18th of Oct, received the offer from York on the 27th
Original post by purplemind
Amazing quotes from what my friends produced for Target 2.0 presentation:
"It [the graph] shows increasing VAT, which means that the demand for goods is increasing."
"More salaries so likely to be an increase in disposable income."
"If consumption isn’t likely to be affected by this change in price of raw material changing the interest rate to affect inflation may not be necessary."
Who am I working with...
The whole presentation and comments are just a disaster. I don't want to do everything on my own and well, it's probably time to show I don't care.

Am I correct in sensing sarcasm in the first line?
Got an offer from City!! :smile:
Original post by NedStark
Am I correct in sensing sarcasm in the first line?

You are. I don't know, I will just leave it as it is now, give it to my teacher as she asked and deal with it over the weekend. It would be a shame to present such insightful conslusions.
It was my first offer, and just over a week. Sent mine off the 18th of Oct, received the offer from York on the 27th

Thanks sent mine over a week ago so should hopefully hear soon then
Anyone applied to UCL and not received an open day invitation?

hello fellow sir.

likewise, sent off same day as you and got the offer a day after you :smile: ( for York that is)
Anyone applied to UCL and not received an open day invitation?

Myself aswell, open days are held late November, February and March so let's hope we receive one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just been offered a place at the University of Glasgow for Economics and Sociology.:smile:
Reply 2277
Got offers from Cardiff and Queen Mary's and an interview from Christ's College, Cambridge!! :smile: Still waiting of UCL and LSE (my two top choices)
Anyone here heard back from Nottingham for Industrial Economics? My friend got a rejection from them despite being predicted A*AB and has offers from the same level if not better courses at Queen Marys and Surrey...
Original post by robin1125
Anyone here heard back from Nottingham for Industrial Economics? My friend got a rejection from them despite being predicted A*AB and has offers from the same level if not better courses at Queen Marys and Surrey...

Notts > Surrey/QMUL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending