The Student Room Group

Want to liven it up a bit with my girlfriend this weekend, any ideas?

My girlfriend is coming to stay over this weekend and we are taking Monday off from work so we'll have three days to each other after a really long time. We can't have sex, she is conservative and isn't ready yet, but pretty much anything else goes.

Any ideas to make it interesting and fun? Anything would be fun, but I want to try out something new this weekend. Ideas guys?
Reply 1
You could tell her you posted this on the interwebs and see how she reacts.
Original post by A5ko

I'm guessing you've never had a girlfriend
Reply 3
Original post by wannabeartist89
I'm guessing you've never had a girlfriend

I'm racking my brain but can't quite seem to understand your angle.
Reply 4
Original post by A5ko

:yy:
Reply 5
Chocolate sauce. :wink:
put it in the butt
Original post by A5ko
I'm racking my brain but can't quite seem to understand your angle.

That was the point, ****.
Reply 8
Original post by nopenopenope
put it in the butt

http://i.minus.com/ibtOJ36WJ0zvcg.gif

To stay on topic: Doubt the girlfriend would be cool with that if she's conservative enough to not have sex but I suppose OP could suggest it :lol:
Reply 9
Original post by wannabeartist89
That was the point, ****.

That was more like being caressed with a flump.
Eat copious amounts of LSD then build and protect a play fort from invisible enemy's. Stuff your pockets full of catnip and stroll around town collecting cats in a cardboard box to populate your fort, dressing them in era appropriate dress up. UV paint each others naked bodies under blacklight while listening to to a 5 hour Beethoven donk retrospective. Cook an early christmas dinner and set the table beautifully for a dozen guests but dont invite any, sitting yourself oppressive on the furthest sides of the table. Dress up as santa and her her sit on your knee. In the mornings the floor is lava so throwing down pillows is the only way you may walk yourself to the kitchen for sustenance.

Is that lively enough or were you thinking more along the lines of renting a DVD?
Reply 11
Watch both human centipedes... then suggest a night of hard anal :colone:
have you been to Thorpe Park?
Since she thinks Jesus is watching you,

Super Mario 3D World comes out tomorrow.

You guys have fun with that :wink:

Original post by kunoichi
Watch both human centipedes... then suggest a night of hard anal :colone:

hello :perv:
surprise buttsex
Buy a Pikachu. That could be pretty shocking.
Bowling
Cinema
Restaurants
London lights
Ice rings
:biggrin:
I hate it when it gets round to the weekend and you're not sure what to do with yourself! If you're interested in trying something different then I've written a blog post about new ways to try something new and keep busy :smile: hope it helps! https://adventuringwithlove.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/weekend-ideas/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending