The Student Room Group

Does race matters in romance?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by WoodyMKC
Sorry, but the sex offender's charter strongly prohibits interaction with anyone that refers to themselves as "alpha" or any term used to describe a breast supporting device.

U jelly, brah? :smug:

[video="youtube;6vIKLPAUURI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vIKLPAUURI[/video]
I prefer my own race as i'd like to have white children. Although i'm not too keen on children in general. I'd also hate having a daughter.
Original post by Beckyweck
It matters to some people and it doesn't matter to others. I personally don't find people outside of my race attractive but other people do. I can't help it, it's just the way I am.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, Thank you, it's all relative. I also don't find people outside my race attractive, others may/may not, that's the way it works.
Reply 43
Never know where to put myself on these race-based surveys.... :s-smilie: :confused: :colondollar:
Original post by 2ndClass
It really depends. Some races do look better than others. For example I think that white girls till the age of 23 are on average better looking. After that, they age like they're milk. By the time they're in their mid 30s, they start to look a complete mess. Beyond that however no one can touch a Dominican or a red bone black girl imo. I personally don't find Asians or orientals all that sexually/physically attractive either.

Just keepin it 100.

Red bone?
Reply 45
Original post by someonesomewherexx
Red bone?

google it.
Original post by someonesomewherexx
Red bone?

Light skinned mixed race black people.

One thing I've always wondered was why mixed race people are always referred to as black and never white?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
google it.

Read what she said with an "r" at the end for a second and was slightly disturbed... :tongue:
Reply 48
Original post by Alpha brah
Read what she said with an "r" at the end for a second and was slightly disturbed... :tongue:

You're a horny mofo today alpha
Reply 49
You're a horny mofo today alpha

I always am. Gotta beat them betas! :cool:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Light skinned mixed race black people.

One thing I've always wondered was why mixed race people are always referred to as black and never white?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wondered that too! but it might be because if they're referred to as white, it'll be seen as black-erasure :redface: gotthatfromtumblr
google it.

Don't need to :P, Eva.Gregoria was kind enough to let me know.
Reply 52
Original post by silvershadows
You don't get called sexist for being gay... so how is it racist for one to only be attracted to those in the same race?

Because we're designed to get with the opposite sex, we aren't designed to get with any particular race.
Original post by Raiden10
Well, that is a little racist :eek:

I can't help it. I also don't find blonde people attractive, or very short people. Or very thin people or very fat people. It's just the way things go.
Original post by Raiden10
Because we're designed to get with the opposite sex, we aren't designed to get with any particular race.

Why is it racist? I don't find blondes attractive, is that discriminatory
Reply 55
Original post by Quiddi
what about white girls with a preference?

If you're not fetishising them (basically, being weird and stereotyping etc. to the point where you see someone as an object) no problem with it IMO :smile:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Fair enough, I just think it tends to be more that a lot of white people don't take are of their skin rather than there being a genetic tendency to look like that

It's lifestyle I think. The constant obsession with tanning that a majority of white people have.
Original post by yennibubs
It's lifestyle I think. The constant obsession with tanning that a majority of white people have.

Yeah, and that a lot of other cultures are more sun aware. Also a lot of other cultures put an emphasis on women being feminine, which means they take better care of their skin
Reply 58
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Yeah, and that a lot of other cultures are more sun aware. Also a lot of other cultures put an emphasis on women being feminine, which means they take better care of their skin

Probably cleaner living, imo. Only differences I can see between British and Somali women's lifestyles is that processed foods, tobacco, alcohol and synthetic care products aren't available/used in Somalia. As a result they look very, very young.
Reply 59
Original post by Yasmin25
Not to me :smile:

i see your nose is growing longer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest