The Student Room Group

How to get the smell of pussy off my fingers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alpha brah
*Ponders if asking a mod to "show OP how it's done :colone:" would get me warning points*

*Already has enough warning points*

*Indecisive*

*Posts it anyway* :colondollar:

:eek: bans you for eternity, :rip:
Original post by pinda.college
How long you been doing it for and how does it feel?

+6 months and it feels amazing!:biggrin: Every now and again, of course, I do get the urges but I shrug it off and end up focusing on other things. Life is so so much better! I really think it has done me good mentally. I feel rejuvenated. I'm also dating more girls as a result:awesome:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Rock Fan
:eek: bans you for eternity, :rip:

In b4

One of the other mods is actually very fanciable... not saying who, though. :teehee:
In b4

One of the other mods is actually very fanciable... not saying who, though. :teehee:

The hammer will fall :ninja: ohhh ohhh cheeky :p: someone's got a little crush
Hahahahahaa :rofl:
Original post by kidomo
+6 months and it feels amazing!:biggrin: Every now and again, of course, I do get the urges but I shrug it off and end up focusing on other things. Life is so so much better! I really think it has done me good mentally. I feel rejuvenated. I'm also dating more girls as a result:awesome:

I might give it a go starting from tomorrow morning, will aim for until Christmas and bash the bish then.

Have you had any wet dreams, I don't want to be waking up to dirty boxers.
Reply 46
The hammer will fall :ninja: ohhh ohhh cheeky :p: someone's got a little crush

Don't ban me please :frown: I'll never get to let them know if you do that! (Not that I would anyway :tongue:)
Don't ban me please :frown: I'll never get to let them know if you do that! (Not that I would anyway :tongue:)

PM me their username, you know a miscer wouldn't tell anyone.

Hmmmmm ok you can stay just this time :dry:
Reply 49
PM me their username, you know a miscer wouldn't tell anyone.

Sorry, it's not that I don't trust you but if they found out it would be really embarrassing :frown:
I might give it a go starting from tomorrow morning, will aim for until Christmas and bash the bish then.

Have you had any wet dreams, I don't want to be waking up to dirty boxers.

The first few weeks, yes. It gets progressively less as your mind is preoccupied with other things.
Reply 51
Hmmmmm ok you can stay just this time :dry:

Thank you, Oh Modship. :colondollar:
Sorry, it's not that I don't trust you but if they found out it would be really embarrassing :frown:

I can assure you that nobody would find out if you told me, honest.
Original post by kidomo
The first few weeks, yes. It gets progressively less as your mind is preoccupied with other things.

**** how did you prepare for your wet dreams? Would you advise me to wear a precautionary condom for a few weeks?

110% serious!
**** how did you prepare for your wet dreams? Would you advise me to wear a precautionary condom for a few weeks?

110% serious!

Yes, I would highly recommend it.
I could live with it since it was just the first week for me. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 55
Was feeding my cat some Tuna this morning and it licked my fingers, my fingers smell of fishy pussy.

Come at me bro!

I would rather be worried about getting the medications for encephalitis due to acute toxoplasmosis.
Thank you, Oh Modship. :colondollar:

No problem, but it's on the condition you bow down to me in future :ninja:
Reply 57
No problem, but it's on the condition you bow down to me in future :ninja:

Alphas don't bow! :eek:
Alphas don't bow! :eek:

This will change, I will rule the whole world :colone:
Reply 59