The Student Room Group

What do you think?does he like me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Should I ask him during the weekend or like on Sunday/Monday?
Reply 21
I think you should ask him to go ice-skating, he seems interested

Edit: Ask him for the weekend :smile:
Reply 22
It doesn't matter that at the start when we first got talking he said he was just looking for fun but I said just going with the flow getting to know someone and take it from there. Has he maybe changed his mind? since we've spoken long and not mentioned anything sexual?
Reply 23
Which message sounds better to send .
"Hey hows things? How was your weekend get up to much?
Are you still up for ice skating I'm free next week if you wanna go?

or "Hey hows things? How about we go ice skating like you mentioned if you still wanna go? I'm free next week
or any other better message?
Reply 24
Original post by Ndella
I think you should ask him to go ice-skating, he seems interested

Edit: Ask him for the weekend :smile:

I can't do this weekend and he said he was going to be in his town this weekend he was up near here last week not sure if he'd come up again. I'll ask him for next week but ask on the weekend. Not sure what day maybe Saturday or Sunday.
Reply 25
Would it be last minute it if I asked him out later for this weekend? I could say I'm free this week or next week?
Reply 26
I still haven't asked him yet but he replied to my last message I sent just waiting for the next reply to ask.
Or possibly should I send a text later? it was Saturday I replied back. An I can just say
"Are you still up for ice skating? I'm free next week/weekend if you wanna go?"
Reply 27
I asked him yesterday even after he didn't reply to the weekend reply.
He seems to have thought I wasn't interested. I sent
"Are you still up for ice skating? I'm free this week if you wanna go?

He replied "hey yeah I think I'm gonna head home this weekend so could do it then I'll confirm with ya during the week"

After we just spoke about ice skating joking around and what we'd done for the weekend he seemed to reply more positively than normal. Is he still interested? Had he thought I'd lost interest? The messages seemed more positive than normal.
Original post by Anonymous
Online we've been speaking for long. Not yet the ice skating would be he first meeting. I have met other guys from it before so it's not the first time meet someone from it.

lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending