The Student Room Group

Accepting an offer before receiving all my decisions

So I have applied to 4 universities to study adult nursing. I have received an offer to start in January, it is the offer I want to accept and I need to do it soon, due to the early start date.

The trouble is my other 3 choices have later start dates and so are in no hurry to make any decisions. So, if I withdraw from my other 3 choices, will I then be able to accept the offer for January or do I need to do something else?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robean
So I have applied to 4 universities to study adult nursing. I have received an offer to start in January, it is the offer I want to accept and I need to do it soon, due to the early start date.

The trouble is my other 3 choices have later start dates and so are in no hurry to make any decisions. So, if I withdraw from my other 3 choices, will I then be able to accept the offer for January or do I need to do something else?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can only accept an offer when all applications have replied, so your only option if you are sure is to withdraw from your outstanding choices in order to accept your firm choice.
Reply 2
I thought that was the case, thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending