The Student Room Group

No more Jan exams

Now that all exams are being done in June, will all tests in one subject be done one straight after another or will there be a few days between each one like there was for AS?

I can cope with the changes if I have a gap between exams but if I have to hold all of the info for all of the topics in my head at one time, my head might just explode!
Reply 1
Original post by (oxy)moron
Now that all exams are being done in June, will all tests in one subject be done one straight after another or will there be a few days between each one like there was for AS?

I can cope with the changes if I have a gap between exams but if I have to hold all of the info for all of the topics in my head at one time, my head might just explode!

I'm not sure what you mean? But the final timetables are up I think so you can easily go check..

And haha last year for AS I had 5 exams in one week... It just depends on your subjects and the way the exam boards have sorted our their timetable.
Reply 2
Original post by ryazd
I'm not sure what you mean? But the final timetables are up I think so you can easily go check..

And haha last year for AS I had 5 exams in one week... It just depends on your subjects and the way the exam boards have sorted our their timetable.

Yeah I know, last year I had basically all of them in the first week and then had to wait until the last week of exams for my remaining exam. Grrr...

Thank you for telling me about the timetables, I've looked up my subjects now. I had no idea they produced them this early! It seems to be the same as last year - I was afraid they were going to blend all the exams from one subject together into one massive five hour test or something.
Reply 3
It'll be the same as how it was in June, the exams could be far or near. Last year I took both my a2 units for philosophy in summer and they were at the same day and time so I was in the hall for 3 hours. However for other subjects, like history there was like a week between. There's no one answer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Cina
It'll be the same as how it was in June, the exams could be far or near. Last year I took both my a2 units for philosophy in summer and they were at the same day and time so I was in the hall for 3 hours. However for other subjects, like history there was like a week between. There's no one answer

Thank you! That makes sense.

Quick Reply

Latest