The Student Room Group

am i good looking

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Old_Hat
Lol you're persistent! I think the conclusion is yes but could improve easily with minimal alterations. Who are you trying to attract, girls or guys or both? And why are you asking tonight? Got your eye on someone? Also, go to bed now it's late. I have an excuse to be up, you need to sleep. You're 19 with your whole life ahead of you. I'm past it and leathery.

i woke up at 7pm im not tired
Reply 121
Original post by Old_Hat
You could man up a bit, shave off the ginge beard, metrosexualise yourself with some Nivea for men face cream, get a funky haircut, as it's a bit vicars son, then change your tops to a decent shirt, v necks will suit you better, round necks make you look a bit moleish. Choose warm colours to suit your complexion. Use nice scent as you look like you might smell of tcp. Make an effort, look after yourself and don't be afraid to experiment with your look, it doesn't have to cost much. Keep clean and fresh. You ain't a bad looking lad, roman nose, friendly eyes, just sort out what I've said and you'll get the attention you so crave.

Agreed. **** hair and **** clothes. Creepy ****er stare and a massive nose! Also the ginger "beard" is awful. No you are certainly not good looking.
Original post by McFlury
Agreed. **** hair and **** clothes. Creepy ****er stare and a massive nose! Also the ginger "beard" is awful. No you are certainly not good looking.

Hey this is my mate you are obviously a fat f**t whos obviously jealous and really dissapointed about their poor genetics in the looks department, your gonna go through life being an ugly c**t, how do you feel mate, I'm better than you, My mates better than you, go cry yourself to sleep.

Peace out.
Reply 123
Lol... No.... You wouldn't be. Well what about having a nice hot drink and lying down and resting? It's nice and quiet. Enjoy that. Nanight xx
Reply 124
I don't really see much of a difference since you've shaved tbh. People have already given you feedback and from what I've seen the majority of people think you look fine... I'm not sure what more you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gemmegg
I don't really see much of a difference since you've shaved tbh. People have already given you feedback and from what I've seen the majority of people think you look fine... I'm not sure what more you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think you know wat i want
Reply 126
Original post by watwatwatwatwatw

I really don't...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Old_Hat
Lol... No.... You wouldn't be. Well what about having a nice hot drink and lying down and resting? It's nice and quiet. Enjoy that. Nanight xx

im not going to bed- watwatwatwatw
Reply 128
Hey this is my mate you are obviously a fat f**t whos obviously jealous and really dissapointed about their poor genetics in the looks department, your gonna go through life being an ugly c**t, how do you feel mate, I'm better than you, My mates better than you, go cry yourself to sleep.

Peace out.

hahahaha, your "mate" is one ugly ****er
Original post by Gemmegg
I really don't...

Posted from TSR Mobile

pm me
Reply 130
pm me

Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 131
Lol you're naughty for not going to bed, have fun and make your friend a cup of tea. Xx
Original post by McFlury
hahahaha, your "mate" is one ugly ****er

He's the best looking guy in his maths class. 80+ people. No lie. Dun'kno
Reply 133
And always wear a condom xx

****ing do it-watwatwatwatw
Original post by Old_Hat
Lol you're naughty for not going to bed, have fun and make your friend a cup of tea. Xx

he needs a glass of water and where do i get condoms
Reply 136

im not a troll
Reply 138
Well give him water and you can get condoms in a chemist, a supermarket or free from a sexual health clinic, your student union can give you them too. Do you know how to put them on? You can always practise on your own before you do the deed. Word of advice though, use a water based lubricant as a petroleum based one will melt the latex. Xx

Okay, I'll say it. You're totally good-looking. The best looking guy in the world, ever. Girls around the globe want your poster on their walls. Statues will be erected in your honour. You got it all, dude.

There, you can get some rest now :biggrin:.

In all seriousness, though... don't worry about your looks. Some people are going to think you are really attractive. For some, you won't be their thing. Same as with everyone. That's why threads of this kind are pointless. If the people posting happen to be the ones who you don't appeal to, they're going to be honest and say so, but that doesn't mean you're not good-looking. To some people out there, you are :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest