The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
You posted an empty post only consisting of the TSR mobile link, so I tried to get rid of it but it got rid of you too! :redface:

I tried again with a space but no success! Will try again with another space :wink:

:rofl:

Tried that, to no avail

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
%20

Done :wink:
Reply 82
Dude seriously, you're gonna get yourself more points if you keep discussing them :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I've put it in AAM because that's just ridiculous!
:rofl:

Tried that, to no avail

You tricked me :frown:

How did you even get repped for that lool :rofl:
Done :wink:

How!?

You tricked me :frown:

How did you even get repped for that lool :rofl:

Not intentionally :tongue:

Occam

Posted from TSR Mobile
How!?

Not intentionally :tongue:

Occam

That was my attempt at putting in a space!

Yeah but... but... :puppyeyes: Now I know that there's one occasion where I can't get rid of the darn thing! :cry2:

Well obvi, but it's so funny how there's that TSR link in the middle of the page with a rep :lol:
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Meh. I'm due a ban anyway!

Well now you are :tongue:
Reply 87
Well now you are :tongue:

Carry me always in your heart and know that I will always be looking on at you :pierre:
Carry me always in your heart and know that I will always be looking on at you :pierre:

I'll always remember you, Occam :puppyeyes: (Can I have one last apple juice before you leave? :puppyeyes:)

At least let me post mortem you before you get banned :tongue:
Reply 89
I'll always remember you, Occam :puppyeyes: (Can I have one last apple juice before you leave? :puppyeyes:)

At least let me post mortem you before you get banned :tongue:

You must live your life like we dreamed you would, dear friend. (of course, DB)

I doubt I will be banned in the next few minutes so go ahead but hurry, my love, they're coming after me :pierre:
You must live your life like we dreamed you would, dear friend. (of course, DB)

I doubt I will be banned in the next few minutes so go ahead but hurry, my love, they're coming after me :pierre:

You can't leave me, Sheep! :puppyeyes: I will try to be strong, I will write you everyday!

I'm in the middle of it, but yes I am hurrying, dearest! I see them from afar! Run, Occam, run!
What? No coffee? Are you mormon or something? :tongue:

Nope, coffee is :yucky:
Reply 93
You can't leave me, Sheep! :puppyeyes: I will try to be strong, I will write you everyday!

I'm in the middle of it, but yes I am hurrying, dearest! I see them from afar! Run, Occam, run!

Oh DB, how I yearn for your touch. To feel your skin against mine. To hold you just one last time.
'Tis a pleasure that while missed will tear my heart piece by piece until there is but a thread left. A thread of hope - hope that our paths will cross again.
Until then, I bid thee farewell, my dearest.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 94
Original post by incipientT
Nope, coffee is :yucky:

I guess that energy drinks work as well!
Oh DB, how I yearn for your touch. To feel your skin against mine. To hold you just one last time.
'Tis a pleasure that while missed will tear my heart piece by piece until there is but a thread left. A thread of hope - hope that our paths will cross again.
Until then, I bid thee farewell, my dearest.

Sheep, when the winds blow, I hear but your name. When the sun rises, I see but your light spreading across the world. And when the rain falls, I feel your blessing shower upon me.

Don't leave me, Sheep. Keep my in your heart, keep me in your soul. Is it such a foolish act to have thought of a TSR thread when you mentioned a 'thread'?! How could there be any other thread between us?

What a dreadful day! I hold your last words forever. Farewell, Sheep. Farewell.

#remembranceday22ndNov
By closing the thread, you made it very difficult for me to quote you successfully :nothing: (changing the format and whatnot)

Nothing, at first I thought you were saying that you had to do work and so you couldn't look back - then I realised you said you had to do 'real' work which was both an insult to our conversations, but the truth about needing to do your work (2 TGNDs with 1 stone - your wish came true :nothing:)

#youronesareuglyanyway

I mean 'The fact' :nothing:

(See, my choice of emoticon throughout this reply is saying something... (would add a colonp face here but that would ruin the reply)).

I know, but I didn't want it getting any longer :console:

I was saying that :tongue: (I think I got you with that one though :tongue: (Two TGNDs with one stone, huh? I'll have to improve! (What wish are you meaning?)))

#isthatthebestyoucancomeupwith?

I know, but it's got to be pointed out :tongue: (Hmm, not sure what though :tongue: I got nothing :sadnod: (Well, I'm so sorry for you :console:))

704?
Reply 97
#remembranceday22ndNov

JFK assassination, Dr Who 50th anniversary, Sean the Sheep's ban from TSR
That was my attempt at putting in a space!

Yeah but... but... :puppyeyes: Now I know that there's one occasion where I can't get rid of the darn thing! :cry2:

Well obvi, but it's so funny how there's that TSR link in the middle of the page with a rep :lol:

Erm, okay?

:console:

Does look a bit odd :tongue:

(Going home now :h: Will be back online later)

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Chainsaw;45264960" Occams="Occams"]Source Mode?

I forgot that you can't when the thread is closed. my bad. Another way is to wrap the text in '[noparse]
' tags and then change inside the parenthesis to
[/noparse]
Just thought I'd mention, that quote still works unless you put it in noparse tags :fyi:

Latest