The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B
Aww great! Not sure anyone could tbh, its so fun :h: I've done my theory :smile: Still learning practical though may book my test soon. Mhmm hehe. Oh Hyde Park one yeah??? Oh right, why??? My friends and I are in the middle of planning to go to that :biggrin: We want a big group of us though and its hard to find a date which suits everybody :frown:
Thats sounds nice :cute: chilled weekends are great. Kooool, hae fun with that too hehe. How often do you have lessons???

Ah well done! I'm going to start revising for my theory next week :smile: It's all so exciting hehe :') Yeah, at hyde park! loooove hyde park <3 Ah, people just couldn't make it at the last minute which was abit lame, so we're just going to go another day :') and hit the ice bar too ;P Ah, hope you have a good time! The atmosphere is amazing :smile: I have lessons twice a week :smile: what about you? :smile:
Original post by Tcrumpen
Some people say a week, some people say on the day you meet her. not sure who's advice to take

Sorta like that yeah, i'm just not used to doing it, so will take me a bit of time to do it

Experiment?

Not too long, I'm sure :smile:
Prob won't take me long, just saying that find it tricky right now :P

I'm sure it won't. Well things are always tricky to begin with :tongue:
Reply 6803
Original post by incipientT
Experiment?

Not too long, I'm sure :smile:

I'm all out of single girls to ask :tongue:

Na won't take me long, each time i play i get better at it, luckily i picked a small solo which uses wah anyway
Reply 6804
I'm sure it won't. Well things are always tricky to begin with :tongue:

As it's new will just take me a bit of time to adjust :smile: That they are :sexface:
I'm all out of single girls to ask :tongue:

Na won't take me long, each time i play i get better at it, luckily i picked a small solo which uses wah anyway

There'll be more :tongue:

Good to hear :biggrin:
As it's new will just take me a bit of time to adjust :smile: That they are :sexface:

Mmm defiitely :smile: :rofl: what are you referring to Crumpeteers??? :eyeball:
Reply 6807
There'll be more :tongue:

Good to hear :biggrin:

I know there will be, my taste in girls seems to be the same as most peoples as the girl i go for tend to be taken :tongue:
Reply 6808
Mmm defiitely :smile: :rofl: what are you referring to Crumpeteers??? :eyeball:

Nothing :tongue: "Crumpteeers" huh?
My problem is i don't know how long to wait before asking someone out, and for me it is slightly difficult it's kinda like learning to drum, i'm having to teach my foot and leg to be independant from the rest of my body

Hey guys, i'm new to the thread :biggrin:

From a girl's perspective i would say do it as soon as possible otherwise you will keep putting it off especially as you appear so nervous. I think everyone hates the thought of rejection but once you have said it, it's not so bad! Also, haven't read most of this thread, but some girls put guys in the "friend-zone" after a while so i would definitely let her know you are interested in her romantically as soon as possible. Hoped i helped somewhat :smile:
I know there will be, my taste in girls seems to be the same as most peoples as the girl i go for tend to be taken :tongue:

Everyone seems to think that ;p
Reply 6811
Original post by luckylaurax

From a girl's perspective i would say do it as soon as possible otherwise you will keep putting it off especially as you appear so nervous. I think everyone hates the thought of rejection but once you have said it, it's not so bad! Also, haven't read most of this thread, but some girls put guys in the "friend-zone" after a while so i would definitely let her know you are interested in her romantically as soon as possible. Hoped i helped somewhat :smile:

I don't believe i the friendzone, my problem is due to my many rejections, i have a constant fear of being rejected (i don't know any different) so i always put it off cos i'm sorta expecting to be rejected so my brain tells me "what's the point"

Welcome btw :smile:

Everyone seems to think that ;p

Well in my case it's true, a vast majority of the people i've crushed on over the years have either been taken or where currently dating someone at the time then became taken
I don't believe i the friendzone, my problem is due to my many rejections, i have a constant fear of being rejected (i don't know any different) so i always put it off cos i'm sorta expecting to be rejected so my brain tells me "what's the point"

Well in my case it's true, a vast majority of the people i've crushed on over the years have either been taken or where currently dating someone at the time then became taken

I think that might argue in favour of asking sooner then :yep:
Reply 6813
I think that might argue in favour of asking sooner then :yep:

I find it a tricky thing to do, and the regular method of calming nerves does not work for me

Yeah everyone is scared of rejection and HATES it when it happens to them. But it happens for everyone at some point, that's life. In theory you have a 50% chance of her saying yes but if you don't ask then you have a 100% chance of nothing. You have 100% chance of rejection if you don't even ask anyway compared to the 50% chance of being rejected if you did ask her. You have to take your chances because at the end of the day, she might say yes! We all have to face our fears sometime.
Original post by Pallas Athena
Hey! :biggrin: I'm all right, what about you? No, unfortunately I have not as many videos are not allowed to be 'viewed in my country' so I will have to find another website to watch it from. :frown: Are you? That is lovely, thanks. I hope I am not bothering you! :colondollar:

Good good, yeah I'm alright too :smile: Ah right, what sight do you use??? I use quite a few :tongue: Thats shame though I know in Africa they're quite tight on the internet content :redface:
Ya huh :smile: Dw about it :h: Haha nah not at all :cute:

OK, I guess that makes sense :smile:

(I think I get the gist of the rest of what you said, but not much more :tongue:)

Haha lolz.

Listen to the trombone (the first 3 solos) :smile:

The bit that sounds like a guy singing nonsense syllables is actually a trombone.
Solo 1: 00.32-50
Solo 2: 00.51-1.00ish
Solo 3: 1.00-1.09ish

Original post by itssimplyme
Ah well done! I'm going to start revising for my theory next week :smile: It's all so exciting hehe :') Yeah, at hyde park! loooove hyde park <3 Ah, people just couldn't make it at the last minute which was abit lame, so we're just going to go another day :') and hit the ice bar too ;P Ah, hope you have a good time! The atmosphere is amazing :smile: I have lessons twice a week :smile: what about you? :smile:

Thanks haha :biggrin: Cool, I didn't actually revise :tongue: (well I did a little :colondollar:) Its pretty easy, simply common sense. Definitely, it really is :h: Awesome! Yes its so awesome, I'm always in central London. Was pretty much raised there esp. in Chelsea etc. haha. Oh i see, so annoying when that happens but yeah sounds fab. Oooh the ice bar we'll defo check that out. I hate wine usually but mulled wine is pretty good so will get some of that down me :smile: Thank you, same to you :bigsmile: That it is! I'm not a big fan of Christmas but I love the togetherness and idea of fun at Hyde Park :love: Nice! Same, though sometimes I have more :smile:
Nothing :tongue: "Crumpteeers" huh?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :tongue: :yep: I told you this nickname agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggges ago :aetsch:

Hey! Don't know if I've already said this but welcome to ze fred! :h: I'm Lucine, how are ya???
Reply 6817
Yeah everyone is scared of rejection and HATES it when it happens to them. But it happens for everyone at some point, that's life. In theory you have a 50% chance of her saying yes but if you don't ask then you have a 100% chance of nothing. You have 100% chance of rejection if you don't even ask anyway compared to the 50% chance of being rejected if you did ask her. You have to take your chances because at the end of the day, she might say yes! We all have to face our fears sometime.

This is true, but i have little self confidence, mainly due to the fact that i got no female attention before uni, hense why i get attached to people very quickly if i'm not careful
Reply 6818
Dayum... What a week!!! Stupid High School..

Anywaysss, what's been going on guys??? How are we all?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So happy this thread is picking up again! :grin:

Quick Reply

Latest