The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Occams Chainsaw
I don't know. I asked her to respond to my PM before I got banned and she ran for the hills, it seems :K:

Interesting :yep: :lol:
Reply 182
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
You're the one who started the whole 'down' business :colonhash:

Well it was only for this board and when I meant, I put it in different way so people would know. But if you are speaking properly and people still try see something else, then its a problem.
Thanks DB, I knew you'd have my back :tongue:

Always babe, always :h:

(Better take down that thread I put up mocking you :K:)
Original post by AMYC1999
Interesting :yep: :lol:

:tongue: have a good day?
Original post by zaback21
Well it was only for this board and when I meant, I put it in different way so people would know. But if you are speaking properly and people still try see something else, then its a problem.

It's just a joke lol... #chillpill
Always babe, always :h:

(Better take down that thread I put up mocking you :K:)

You doing anything interesting tonight? :tongue:
Reply 187
No I'm not :nah:

Thats even worse lol !!! :h:
Reply 188
It's just a joke lol... #chillpill

Ok cool !

You doing anything interesting tonight? :tongue:

Maybe not 'interesting', per se, but I shall be leaving in about 15 - 20 as I've got to go out for dinner with ze family friends :h: #comealong?

Thats even worse lol !!! :h:

Wow, mocking you is really easy then! :tongue:
zaback21
How am I old people's movies ? Don't I watch or enjoy new movies?Why are you 1D and Bieber doc movie people? You are predictable cos you are not matured yet to enjoy good movies, that why. I don't expect much from a 14 year old anyway.

You are, are those movies you've listed like a while back when I was probably like 11 or something? You do, that's why you watch HG and HP, didn't think you'd watch HG. HP (first movie) was made in 2001 when I was two :lol:

I don't like Beiber or 1D so I don't see how that's possible...

I think I'm fine how I am and have seen many great movies :yep:
Reply 191
Maybe not 'interesting', per se, but I shall be leaving in about 15 - 20 as I've got to go out for dinner with ze family friends :h: #comealong?

Wow, mocking you is really easy then! :tongue:

Its actually not. I was being serious while you are joking and hence the miscommunication. But you can try lol :h:
Its actually not. I was being serious while you are joking and hence the miscommunication. But you can try lol :h:

What... I wasn't even joking though... :redface:

I said I appreciate the fact that you like me so much as to call me your GND - it's nice :h:
Original post by incipientT
I know, but I didn't want it getting any longer :console:

I was saying that :tongue: (I think I got you with that one though :tongue: (Two TGNDs with one stone, huh? I'll have to improve! (What wish are you meaning?)))

#isthatthebestyoucancomeupwith?

I know, but it's got to be pointed out :tongue: (Hmm, not sure what though :tongue: I got nothing :sadnod: (Well, I'm so sorry for you :console:))

704?

Of course, I know :h:

I got both meanings :colonhash: Too many brackets D: Yeah thanks... make me feel so loved... just stone me, why don't you :nothing: The wish to kill me!

#wellIcan'tignoreit #they'reremarkablyugly!

Only by you :nothing: It's okay - I just had to convey how I felt at the time of reading your reply to me :frown:
:tongue: have a good day?

Alright, had exams in Citizenship and RS today, it was ok. And the there was maths :angry: which sometimes I can really hate but today was ok, recap on quadratic equations then there was pe and language not bad. Glad it's Friday though, fave day :yep:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 195
Original post by AMYC1999
You are, are those movies you've listed like a while back when I was probably like 11 or something? You do, that's why you watch HG and HP, didn't think you'd watch HG. HP (first movie) was made in 2001 when I was two :lol:

I don't like Beiber or 1D so I don't see how that's possible...

I think I'm fine how I am and have seen many great movies :yep:

I don't think you like JB or 1D. That's a reference to your point telling me I am old people's movie. I watch HG which is new. I have no age or time regarding movies, if its good, I will watch it.

And yes saying you were 2 when HP1 came out perhaps not quite a valid point. My mother didn't even born when Rebecca came out but I love it. So, age has nothing to do with movies. I like them, so I look for them and watch them.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 196
What... I wasn't even joking though... :redface:

I said I appreciate the fact that you like me so much as to call me your GND - it's nice :h:

Omg lol !!! Ha ha !

Anyway, you missed a great opportunity lol :h:
Omg lol !!! Ha ha !

Anyway, you missed a great opportunity lol :h:

I don't even get what's so funny :redface:

Alright... :smile:
incipientT
It sucks when people do that (I've been offline, that's my reason )

I'm not sure what you're meaning, but > anyway

:yep: but it's alright now.

I want Vastra back :yep: Shadow has never been the same since she went...
Reply 199
I don't even get what's so funny :redface:

Alright... :smile:

Ok let it rest, cos we both not getting what we are saying to each other. But it was a joke, maybe the humour not going through.

Latest