The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
Yes I drew it, but that doesn't mean I am biased about it :pierre: I just believe it was really detailed!

Why would I tell incipient?! I want the skirt for myself because I'm a 50 year old ecolady! :fuhrer:

Spoiler

No problem, I am the spouter of nonsense! :smug: Oh Grand Amy! Judge Amy! Your Honour! We bow our heads in prostration before you and await your order, for it is you to whom we are indebted and owe our submission!

Yeah try not to talk to her about me because she wants me dead :frown:

All my replies are good! :tongue:

Yeah, I was going to lose with all you girls arguing against me :lol:

I was top poster for the girls though, no one can deny that :wink:

None to do with TSR, unfortunately! (except maybe one :colone: (but whoever it is shall be informed))

No, it doesn't but I can't be entirely sure of that :tongue: What are you talking about the drawing or..?

Skirt like that on an old lady :eek: wouldn't look good :noway:

Spoiler

:giggle: really good :yep: Although I don't know what prostration means but I think I've got the idea. More! :biggrin:

Alright, I'll try not to!

Some are.. je déteste the update ones! :tongue:

#Outnumberedhaha! 'Cause you weren't tellin' the truth!

You were? I know that you're top poster for this thread atm but that will soon change :colone:

Alright tell me when you get one then, or any other good ones.
Reply 283
2 plus
Reply 285
+2.
Reply 287
Plus 2.
Reply 290
Original post by Anythingoo1

Thanks. We are just 170 points away. Help us win. 30s posts !!!

+two.
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
Maybe not 'interesting', per se, but I shall be leaving in about 15 - 20 as I've got to go out for dinner with ze family friends :h: #comealong?

Sounds good to me! I have plans though, sorry :frown: Besides, it's too early to meet your parents :mmm:
Original post by AMYC1999
Alright, had exams in Citizenship and RS today, it was ok. And the there was maths :angry: which sometimes I can really hate but today was ok, recap on quadratic equations then there was pe and language not bad. Glad it's Friday though, fave day :yep:

Friday is awesome!
I never memorized the quadratic formula -- I just learned to derive it by completing the square of ax2+bx+cax^2 + bx + c :tongue:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Listening to French Orals... I want to know what a high A sounds like.

Their accents are crap :rofl: but they speak quite fast (I understand it but I hesitate a lot trying to think of an opinion in French)

I'll vacaroo you in French tomorrow, maybe. I'm out for now though :smile: Have fun!
Plus two.
Reply 294
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Good to see you playing again !!!
+2:
Reply 297
+two:
Reply 299

Latest