The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Reply 401
Reply 402
Original post by dj_macky
Quite funny! lol

Great game. If not going to movie, then might see you soon !!!
Original post by AMYC1999
I'm sorry but I do not understand a word you have said. :lol: You see I don't do maths, I think I might know what you mean by tangent though, that SOHCAHTOA thing?

It's a differentiation joke. So are you in year 10/11? :h:
Original post by zaback21
Why are you wasting my time lol ? Let me win quick cos I may go watch Hunger Games tonight !

Original post by dj_macky
Me too! Off for a while after this game

:awesome: hope you guys enjoy it!

And hey didn't you already just win? ...now get lost!
Reply 405
But Incip isn't the thread starter though :tongue:

I guess you chose the right moment to strike..TGND's gone and Shadow is nowhere to be seen and Incip is probably lurking around maybe but not posting or doing her mod job and then my browser so slow atm. :grumble:

I have done more than what even incip did, so please have a look before you say anything. In fact I have invited more than required since I have invited some guys so you girls don't feel bad(which wasn;t necessary). Please have a look at the number of people incip invited last time in MK10. Then come and accuse me.

Thanks !

Original post by Occams Chainsaw
It's a differentiation joke. So are you in year 10/11? :h:

Not learnt about differentiation, heard of it though. Year 10, how about you? are you at uni?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 407
No learnt about differentiation, heard of it though. Year 10, how about you? are you at uni?

Its the easiest thing in the world. But if you only knew about it, you would have stopped posting here lol. :h:

And keep the count !!!
I used to wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves now I wish I was your second derivative so I could investigate your concavities :ahee:

Talk about cringe

Reply 409
Reply 410
I used to wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves now I wish I was your second derivative so I could investigate your concavities :ahee:

Thats a good one !!! :smile:
Reply 412
Reply 414
Original post by mynameisntbobk

30s post ?

30s post ?

Probably won't be able to do it right now, I'm actually doing quite a few things now

Its the easiest thing in the world. But if you only knew about it, you would have stopped posting here lol. :h:

And keep the count !!!

Will do, going now? Bye.

And yes you can trust me with the counting :colonhash:
Reply 417
Will do, going now? Bye.

And yes you can trust me with the counting :colonhash:

Lol I was just kidding, to annoy the girls. But yes she also made a mess of it. I myself didn't even expected the difference to be 12 points lol.
Lol I was just kidding, to annoy the girls. But yes she also made a mess of it. I myself didn't even expected the difference to be 12 points lol.

Wait..who are you talking about now?
Reply 419
Wait..who are you talking about now?

donkey123 I think her name is.

Latest