The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Crying at an adventure in space and time - well done Mark Gatiss :smile:

Spoiler

I'm going to catch up on that tomorrow. Really excited about it. David Bradley is very well cast as William Hartnell, I think...
(edited 10 years ago)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Really Enjoyed it , A great performance from David Bradley he looks a lot like William hartnell.
Oh man :sad:
So excited for the 50th. Can't wait to see 11th's reaction to seeing Rose
Original post by ChocolateMelody

Spoiler

Spoiler

Omg ... just remembered it's tomorrow!!! I completely forgot, I've had such an exhausting day...

:woo::woo:
Original post by ChocolateMelody

Spoiler

:yep: It was really well done - heart-warming to boot at the very end.

Spoiler

Original post by Malevolent
Please don't go Matt :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But we're going to have Capaldi!!! :teeth:
Google is pretty cool today. Although last level was the death of me. Took only about 4 minutes before entering it and then I die 8 times. Final time of 16.38.

Second run through it was 10.07 with only 4 deaths.
Original post by sosadsosad
Omg ... just remembered it's tomorrow!!! I completely forgot, I've had such an exhausting day...

:woo::woo:

There's just so much excitement over all this - everyone was talking about it today! :crazy:
Reply 2551
Original post by SirMasterKey
Google is pretty cool today. Although last level was the death of me. Took only about 4 minutes before entering it and then I die 8 times. Final time of 16.38.

Second run through it was 10.07 with only 4 deaths.

Haha, it's great isn't it? Although I gave up after being exterminated too many times- the darleks proved too much for me!
Original post by Fullofsurprises
There's just so much excitement over all this - everyone was talking about it today! :crazy:

:excited: I really can't wait :biggrin:
Almost just saw a trailer. Almost. Was in the middle of a conversation and then just ran out the room. My housemates found it quite funny/sad.
Less than 24 hours till 50th Anniversary! XD

Getting a group of friends to watch it with!!!!! :biggrin:
Can't wait!!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fullofsurprises

:excited: cool you watch DW too :biggrin:

Any theories for the 50th anniversary special?
Original post by AMYC1999
:excited: cool you watch DW too :biggrin:

Any theories for the 50th anniversary special?

I'm guessing (or maybe just hoping!) that there will be another interesting Doctor and perhaps an old assistant in it. I wonder if maybe Peter Davidson will make an entrance? He loves the show and his daughter is after all married to David Tennant.
10 and 11 will be on the Graham Norton show tonight if you want to bathe yourself in more 50th hype. :ahee:
Reply 2559
I wonder what ridiculous number of posts this will have jumped forward by when I next look in :holmes:

I feel sad that I'm going to have to wait an extra day. Drat my commitments :unimpressed:

Quick Reply

Latest