The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pkozman
LOL can't wait to see people with 6+ A* at GCSEs and a high UKCAT freak out about that one ^

Haha lol I know! The amount of times I've checked to make sure it's not a mistake!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by GCSE-help
Congratulations on the interview! :smile:

When did you send off your application?

Thank you! 14th October :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HHaris14
Well done you:smile:

What you talking about? of course theyre great - 760 ukcat!! You deserve it, I'm sure you've worked hard like everyone else.

Good luck with your interview x

But the AS's! And the GCSEs are not outstanding! Thank you loads!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 763
I know King's said they would interview internationals in the new year, but has any international received an interview invite yet?
Reply 764
Original post by DonGreeky
But the AS's! And the GCSEs are not outstanding! Thank you loads!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least you're honest!

Don't ever put yourself down, be positive and go and get your place at kings:tongue:

Best of luck x
Maybe Kings are looking at the Bands achieved in the SJT. Anyone with an interview who hasn't achieved Band 1?
I'm freaking out now.

What time did you all get the notification for the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe Kings are looking at the Bands achieved in the SJT. Anyone with an interview who hasn't achieved Band 1?

yeah I got band 2 :P
Original post by Kitnimohabbathai
yeah I got band 2 :P

so did I. I really don't know how they're ranking candidates this year :colondollar: Seems like PS is playing a part and this worries me.
Reply 769
Original post by pkozman
I know King's said they would interview internationals in the new year, but has any international received an interview invite yet?

Nope :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 770

I got a band 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats to everyone who got an interview, i don't think there's any point in contemplating over what determines whether you get an interview sooner than others. Hopefully our time will come :biggrin:
Original post by Tee Logan x
Congrats to everyone who got an interview, i don't think there's any point in contemplating over what determines whether you get an interview sooner than others. Hopefully our time will come :biggrin:

I agree, I'm thinking they might have decided who they want to interview and are sending the invitations out from that list randomly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adam_dewji
I agree, I'm thinking they might have decided who they want to interview and are sending the invitations out from that list randomly

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could be a possibility :biggrin: nevertheless i still frantically check my portal lol
Original post by pkozman

Ahaha nope. I've also given up checking my portal on an hourly basis. :P

I reckon if they stick to their schedule, they'll let us know earlyish December?
For everyone freaking out on our portal it does say interviews are given out from november to april ! so just chill out theres nothing we can do! :smile:
Reply 776
So before when i tried to click the interview acceptance it went grey when i submitted but if i refreshed or returned to the page it would give me the option to click accept again (ie like it hadn't gone through)

Just found this:

Acceptance of interview

Thank you for accepting the invitation to interview and we look forward to meeting you at King’s College London.

Full details are found on the ‘Interview invitation page’. If you have any questions or have any specific needs due to a disability or health condition, please let us know as soon as possible.

on the home page - so check that if you think it hasn't gone through :smile:

As for the pdf - error on mobile and on computer it opens a blank pdf
Reply 777
Original post by Razer_M
So before when i tried to click the interview acceptance it went grey when i submitted but if i refreshed or returned to the page it would give me the option to click accept again (ie like it hadn't gone through)

Just found this:

Acceptance of interview

Thank you for accepting the invitation to interview and we look forward to meeting you at King’s College London.

Full details are found on the ‘Interview invitation page’. If you have any questions or have any specific needs due to a disability or health condition, please let us know as soon as possible.

on the home page - so check that if you think it hasn't gone through :smile:

As for the pdf - error on mobile and on computer it opens a blank pdf

Bud as long as u know ur interview rime and location i doubt the pdf letter has anything more than that . Secondly do u mind PM me the pdf about the intervieq information ( its the weekend the general one which says what to expect in the interview if u dont mind it will help a lot ).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 778
How is everyone going to prepare for the essay in the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is an essay? How do you know?

Quick Reply

Latest