The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
Not without a deal to show your honesty :no:

Fair enough I guess
Original post by AMYC1999
Dear TGND...

I'm soo sorry I killed you, please forgive me and accept my apology. I don't know how I could have killed someone :sad: I wasn't full aware that I had but now I know and I even if I can't bring you back, I hope that you will rest in peace.

I am forever in your debt and so will make sure that your children are being looked after well. I'll make sure that your children are great TSRian legends, I'll spread the word. And I'll make sure IncipientT does not come near and that Shadowdweller does not bring them into the Shadows to dwell like she does.

As loyal but weird friends to you, you will forever be in our hearts and we hope that we are in yours too. Words cannot even describe the friendship and bonding we had together, we were good friends, long messages talking about sport and English, well meant teasing and well you get the gist. We'll always be friends and still be in contact with each other even if you are a ghost. You've lived a wonderful long happy (i hope) life.

#RESTINPEACETGND

Amy, I have no words - I'm speechless, but I shall try...

Thank you so much for your kind words over my departure. I know we were, and still will be great friends. I will come to you in your dreams and I will haunt you (as a joke because I'm a ghost lol - I might possess you every now and then for the lols) and I will also be your guardian angel. Call upon me when you need me and I'll be there to show you the light.

Thanks for fixing the hashtag because that nearly killed my ghost :redface:
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
Ooh, like a foursome? :wink:

Maybe 2ish? Can't guarantee though, might be a bit sneaky! :redface:

Could be :smile:

Hmm, maybe. 2ish at the latest for me I think :smile:
Original post by shadowdweller
Fair enough I guess

No guessing needed :h:
Could be :smile:

Hmm, maybe. 2ish at the latest for me I think :smile:

I will leave soonish because I should get to bed too, so I'll stick with 2 :smile:
Erm, Amy, you do know that she is my child, right? She's automatically like 100x better than any other TSRian - I just need you to make sure she stays at that level! Nah, he's my Sheep, he'll listen :yep: Keromedic's my pretty fly bi guy, but atm he's got too much on his hands :yep: Alright, do your inspections and let me know!

Yeah make sure she doesn't lay her fingers on my girl coz that'd be really weird given our current conversation :erm: :lol:

I'll try to take an interest in DW - in all honesty, of all you lot wanted to watch DW then I'd watch along with you, does that count? :h:

Yes, I do, no she's not, you're not anyone that important but because I'll be looking after her, i'll make sure she's GREAT!!! Alright then, I trust you but don't blame me for bad advice when I say I told you so.....

Yeah very :lol: I'll rephrase that, I won't let IncipientT anywhere near your daughter so that she can't stick her bloody fangs in your daughters neck ..ok that sounds worse.....

I'm not actually too sure about that, we'll have to check with the death and ghosts law :yep: in section Doctor Who, act of regenerating...
(edited 10 years ago)
I'll just have to wait then :redface:

Fits juuuuusst right :rolleyes: At first I was like, 'this is too hard', but now I'm like, 'I get it... again and again' :wink: Amazing personal tutor.

(Oh I will :wink: (Will need some battle armour then :wink:)) Hope no more :colone: Yeah me too, I like tangible feedback on my progress :wink:

*in awe of talent* shut up and do it again!

I mean, is there any part that isn't getting involved atm? :wink:

Though things seem to be getting there :wink:

I am pretty good :smug: You need to be more inventive though :wink:

(cool (Hmm, I don't have any... do you think I could get away without any on? :wink:)) :coma: This is tangible :yep:

*does it again, and again and again...*

If there is, let me know :colone:

Original post by AMYC1999
I'm not actually too sure about that, we'll have to check with the death and ghosts law :yep: in section Doctor Who, act of regenerating...

It counts :yep:
I will leave soonish because I should get to bed too, so I'll stick with 2 :smile:

Right :smile: Hopefully shadow won't try to hard to distract us from leaving...

To be fair, I'm not really posting that much in comparison :lol:
To be fair, I'm not really posting that much in comparison :lol:

I can't say I've actually been keeping count... Certainly, in number of words you haven't been but you might be comparable in the number of posts...

I can't say I've actually been keeping count... Certainly, in number of words you haven't been but you might be comparable in the number of posts...

Nah, doubt it :lol:
Nah, doubt it :lol:

Well, I'm not about to count them :lol:

Well, I'm not about to count them :lol:

Obivously :tongue:
Though things seem to be getting there :wink:

I am pretty good :smug: You need to be more inventive though :wink:

(cool (Hmm, I don't have any... do you think I could get away without any on? :wink:)) :coma: This is tangible :yep:

*does it again, and again and again...*

If there is, let me know :colone:

What, you mean things are reaching a finish point? :wink:

Well I invented that move you just did... pretty sure that wasn't a 'thing' before. I'll try and be more exotic though :wink: (word of advice: your clothes aren't really helping...)

(Hot (course, I'll take off mine too :wink: but you're definitely not 'getting away' :wink:) That one always works :smug: Do I need to make it more visual or anything?

You're very talented :colondollar:

Yeah, Shadow. (lol jk, don't get stressed SD2) I think we're doing just fine :wink:

Nah, she'll confuse herself :tongue:
Yeah, Shadow. (lol jk, don't get stressed SD2) I think we're doing just fine :wink:

Nah, she'll confuse herself :tongue:

Funny.

Oi, totally would(n't) :colonhash:
im so drunk but wanted to just sayy that i love you guys so mucnh
Amy, I have no words - I'm speechless, but I shall try...

Thank you so much for your kind words over my departure. I know we were, and still will be great friends. I will come to you in your dreams and I will haunt you (as a joke because I'm a ghost lol - I might possess you every now and then for the lols) and I will also be your guardian angel. Call upon me when you need me and I'll be there to show you the light.

Thanks for fixing the hashtag because that nearly killed my ghost :redface:

Oh I am grateful, thankyou! That would be very interesting, I do hope you still have your dreams though...those are really cool although I've just realised I've not actually heard any of them lol. But come into my dreams when I'm sleeping and infest them with yours haha at least they'll be better than my almost non-existent ones. :giggle: I will do, i think their will be many times, in exams and PE lessons and drama classes and for those horrible horrible English essays haha :lol: And share more of those stories you tell me, long messages, I don't mind, I mean I still have a life but what are you going to do as a ghost #boredallday

You..oops I mean You're welcome :smile: I wrote out REST I PEACE TGND at first but then decided to use a hashtag cuz i though well TGND love them so I had to include them and so that's what I did but then I realised my mistake and fixed it.
Funny.

Oi, totally would(n't) :colonhash:

Have too much on my hands atm for another person anyway :yep:

Okaaaayyy :rolleyes:

Original post by Occams Chainsaw

Love you too, bebs :h:
Original post by Occams Chainsaw

Hello to you too :lol: