The Student Room Group

5th university choice

So I'm planning to study international business. So far I've got the following offers back:

- Leeds (AAA): this is my top choice!
- Loughborough (AAB)
- Cardiff (AAB)
- Bath (AAA)

I'm now going to add my fifth one. It's out of:

- Manchester (AAB)
- Sheffield (ABB)
- Birmingham (AAB)
- Exeter (AAA-AAB)
- Oxford Brookes (ABB)
- Warwick (A*AA)- my friend said I've got nothing to lose by applying!

Anyone who went to the last four universities' opinions would be really appreciated. I haven't visited any of them but I will be.

Many thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I would strongly advise to apply for Birmingham or Sheffield - they are known for business courses. Bear in mind that you will need an insurance choice, so perhaps pick one with ABB? You have a lot of offers there with high grades.

You know, you don't need to have a fifth choice? You already have four lovely choices, but I guess you might as well.

Good luck and take care :smile:
Reply 2
Warwick of course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charlieejobson
So I'm planning to study international business. So far I've got the following offers back:

- Loughborough (AAB)
- Cardiff (AAB)
- Bath (AAA)

- Manchester (AAB)
- Sheffield (ABB)
- Birmingham (AAB)
- Exeter (AAA-AAB)
- Oxford Brookes (ABB)

Anyone who went to the last four universities' opinions would be really appreciated. I haven't visited any of them but I will be.

Many thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Warwicks business school (WBS) is internationally renowned, ranked 4th in Europe and top 10 in the world. If you already have Leeds as your firm, which is a great firm choice, your friend is right, you have nothing to lose applying to Warwick, if you feel you can achieve the A*, and if you can't you ever know, perhaps getting an offer will motivate you!
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Warwicks business school (WBS) is internationally renowned, ranked 4th in Europe and top 10 in the world. If you already have Leeds as your firm, which is a great firm choice, your friend is right, you have nothing to lose applying to Warwick, if you feel you can achieve the A*, and if you can't you ever know, perhaps getting an offer will motivate you!

Thank you for your comment. What is warwick like as a place do you know? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you for your comment. What is warwick like as a place do you know? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's awesome, although you do get some people who hate the campus bubble feel. You should really visit soon though haha, you'll definitely know then! :smile:
Reply 6

- Loughborough (AAB)
- Cardiff (AAB)
- Bath (AAA)

- Manchester (AAB)
- Sheffield (ABB)
- Birmingham (AAB)
- Exeter (AAA-AAB)
- Oxford Brookes (ABB)

Many thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should consider the University of Edinburgh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending