The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Good :awesome:

Yeah, it was fun thanks!there was an open bar so I took full advantage :yep: I don't remember getting home which is obviously an indicator of a success! :tongue:

It was entertaining for us at least :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
It was entertaining for us at least :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was? :smile: Did you order a male stripper or something? :mmm:
What was? :smile: Did you order a male stripper or something? :mmm:

The drunk posting :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The drunk posting :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ha!
No, I don't post when I'm drunk :smile: I actually made a thread when I was drunk once but I cringed when I read it back the day later and got the mods to remove it!
You looking forward to Doctor Who? I don't usually watch it but I figure I should watch tonight's episode :yep:
Ha!
No, I don't post when I'm drunk :smile: I actually made a thread when I was drunk once but I cringed when I read it back the day later and got the mods to remove it!
You looking forward to Doctor Who? I don't usually watch it but I figure I should watch tonight's episode :yep:

How bad was it? :tongue:

Zomg yes! You should totally watch it! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zaback21
So does that makes me infinite times better than you guys since I only play sometimes and you guys most times ? Please read my comments carefully.

I only read the first bit about there being the four of us and then I was just gonna say good night, no you're not being rude, s'ok no need to apologise
How bad was it? :tongue:

Zomg yes! You should totally watch it! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was just a slur of words. I was contemplating the meaning of life! I definitely embarrassed myself :colondollar: So, since, I don't ever post after drinking!

I don't understand how there is going to be more than one doctor appearing since I don't follow the story-line so I hope it will be self-contained!
It was just a slur of words. I was contemplating the meaning of life! I definitely embarrassed myself :colondollar: So, since, I don't ever post after drinking!

I don't understand how there is going to be more than one doctor appearing since I don't follow the story-line so I hope it will be self-contained!

Wish I'd seen that :tongue:

Erm, basically the Doctor and Clara entered the Doctor's timestream. It should be fairly self contained though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where is Incip? We need her to third it :colonhash:
Wish I'd seen that :tongue:

Erm, basically the Doctor and Clara entered the Doctor's timestream. It should be fairly self contained though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I tell you what, you join the secret santa and I'll drink and post, for sure! :tongue:

Ooooo, his timesteam, of course!! :mmm:
Original post by zaback21
So does that makes me infinite times better than you guys since I only play sometimes and you guys most times ? Please read my comments carefully.

That was probably a bit dickish. :naughty:
Original post by AMYC1999
Where is Incip? We need her to third it :colonhash:

Offline I think..

incipientT
x

Yo, see above!

I tell you what, you join the secret santa and I'll drink and post, for sure! :tongue:

Ooooo, his timesteam, of course!! :mmm:

Bah :tongue:

Oi, I was being nice and explaining :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ha!

You don't? ooh what was it about? :lol: EDIT: You just told Shadow

You HAVE to watch it now. You have NO CHOICE over the matter :lol:
Oi, I was being nice and explaining :colonhash:

If it's good then I'll apologise :tongue:
You don't? ooh what was it about? :lol: EDIT: You just told Shadow

You HAVE to watch it now. You have NO CHOICE over the matter :lol:

No. I'm far too wise for that :pierre:

Sure. It doesn't mean that I have to enjoy it, though. :tongue:

Fine :colonhash:

(Make sure you watch it though :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
Well more so than anyone else :hmmm:

I've got your back though, Amy :yep:

Thanks, I made it up myself :h: It means the same thing though :yep: Ewww, I can't believe I'm actually considering watching DW just because you asked me to :redface: Well maybe if you don't kill me, I won't have to regenerate! There's an idea! :eek: N'aww, we're so cute :h:

Yeah right :rolleyes:

Thanks, I don't deserve it though.

Kool :cool: You MUST, I told you, you have NO CHOICE and Shadow seconded it :yep: We have to take precautions just in case! And what if someone else says it??? :hmmm: :smile:
You MUST, I told you, you have NO CHOICE and Shadow seconded it :yep:

S'non optional :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. I'm far too wise for that :pierre:

Sure. It doesn't mean that I have to enjoy it, though. :tongue:

Sure you are.

At least you'll be watching it, you suggested it yourself so you have to. We're still persuading TGND, well more like forcing her actually.

What you said to Shadow, you WILL be apologising haha. You probably actually won't get whats happening tbh.
Fine :colonhash:

(Make sure you watch it though :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes sir
Yeah right :rolleyes:

Thanks, I don't deserve it though.

Kool :cool: You MUST, I told you, you have NO CHOICE and Shadow seconded it :yep: We have to take precautions just in case! And what if someone else says it??? :hmmm: :smile:

You are forcing DB to watch it too? :mmm:

Hypothetical: Say I miss it - what's the punishement?

Latest