The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by nana96
How is everyone going to prepare for the essay in the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

"The essay question will be about the values and attributes of doctors, you will not need any advanced knowledge or preparation."

Perhaps we should start a new thread (or on here) and just brainstorm stuff relating to it? :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Razer_M
"The essay question will be about the values and attributes of doctors, you will not need any advanced knowledge or preparation."

Perhaps we should start a new thread (or on here) and just brainstorm stuff relating to it? :smile:

lol isn't that basically UKCAT sjt
Original post by Razer_M

Where is this from? I've for an interview in December but haven't read all the information sheets yet- is it on there?
Reply 783
Original post by AlfredChin
lol isn't that basically UKCAT sjt

Ahhh yeah, can't hurt to throw ideas about.

This will help: http://www.gmc-uk.org/guidance/10058.asp "What makes a good doctor"

Original post by Katemcmurrugh
Where is this from? I've for an interview in December but haven't read all the information sheets yet- is it on there?

Go to the bottom of the interview page and there are 2 documents - on is the document of interview information (where this info is) and the other is a criminal something disclosure form :
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Kcl2009
Yep, heard nothing yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Snap nothing for me so don't think any grads going for undergrad have heard
Reply 785
Original post by lemon_sherbert123
Snap nothing for me so don't think any grads going for undergrad have heard

I've heard, have an interview on the 11th :s I'm sure they have invited other grads for A100.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PAT330
I've heard, have an interview on the 11th :s I'm sure they have invited other grads for A100.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same day as my grad imperial interview. U probably have a higher UKCAT score
Reply 787
Original post by PAT330

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are your stats if you don't mind inc degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I may be being really stupid but what interview format is it at King's guys?
Anyone receive an interview offer and is an undergraduate doing a-levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hurry up kings, i sent my application on the 12th september 10A*s gcse AAAAA stunning ps but lower ukcat (725)
Original post by solarplexus
hurry up kings, i sent my application on the 12th september 10A*s gcse AAAAA stunning ps but lower ukcat (725)

Whoah there tiger.
Reply 792
Original post by lovelycup7
Whoah there tiger.

this made me chuckle, definitely brightened up my time in the uni library!!
Reply 793
Original post by jam-jam
this made me chuckle, definitely brightened up my time in the uni library!!

Ahahahaha me too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GCSE-help
Maybe Kings are looking at the Bands achieved in the SJT. Anyone with an interview who hasn't achieved Band 1?

I got band 3 and have got an interview on the 4th of December! I'm so glad it hasn't affected my chances uptil this point (touchwood haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hello101
Bud as long as u know ur interview rime and location i doubt the pdf letter has anything more than that . Secondly do u mind PM me the pdf about the intervieq information ( its the weekend the general one which says what to expect in the interview if u dont mind it will help a lot ).

Posted from TSR Mobile

the pdf is just an official letter informing you of the interview :smile:
Original post by nana96
How is everyone going to prepare for the essay in the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

same question guys??? soo scared about the essay!! any ideas on titles???
Hey Guys.
Just wondering does anyone know a close B&B to King's - Guy's campus - just for my interview.
Reply 798
Original post by solarplexus

I see you're naturally modest :wink:
I have an interview!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest