The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Anyone waiting for an offer for law or already got theirs? If you've already got an offer, mind sharing how long you waited for a response, whether you've already done the LNAT and what grades you need? I've only been waiting a few days but I'm impatient beyond belief, I have my LNAT booked but not done and my predicted grades are ABB but I'm retaking my Greek History so there is a possibility for AAB
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 541
Anyone heard anything for medical science?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Giuseppe96
Applying to do chemical engineering, got an interview for the 22nd of January. Has anyone else already had or is going to have an interview?

I had my interview on the 20th November and got an offer the next day. :smile: Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 543
Anyone heard anything for biomed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 544
Original post by randomly-abby
Has anybody heard back from Birmingham for Physics yet? I sent my UCAS off nearly 2 months ago and they're the only University I'm waiting for.

Haven't heard anything :frown: sent mine off on the 16th October for BSc

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Reply 545
My two friends received unconditional offers on the requirements that they put it down for their first choice. One is doing history and the other is doing a biological science.

I think it was a week after they sent it off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody heard back from Birmingham for Physics yet? I sent my UCAS off nearly 2 months ago and they're the only University I'm waiting for.

Yes I got an offer a month ago! But I'm sure that you'll hear from them soon :smile: I have no idea what they base their order of reviewing applications on...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by adi19956
Haven't heard anything :frown: sent mine off on the 16th October for BSc

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Original post by Movethemoon
Yes I got an offer a month ago! But I'm sure that you'll hear from them soon :smile: I have no idea what they base their order of reviewing applications on...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent my application off on the 7th October, and on the 19th October I was told I would be getting an offer for the MPhys course...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Out of curiosity when did you send it off? And also did you apply for MPhys or BSc? I applied for BSc
Hi, I've received an offer (yay!!) and have been invited to an applicants day, just wondered do people normally go with their parents or not? Don't want to be the only one who brings parents!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 550
Original post by <3 history95
Hi, I've received an offer (yay!!) and have been invited to an applicants day, just wondered do people normally go with their parents or not? Don't want to be the only one who brings parents!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You won't be the only one, often parents want to look around as well!
Reply 551
Got my offer for Medical Science! Yaaay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jenniferkaytie
Anyone waiting for an offer for law or already got theirs? If you've already got an offer, mind sharing how long you waited for a response, whether you've already done the LNAT and what grades you need? I've only been waiting a few days but I'm impatient beyond belief, I have my LNAT booked but not done and my predicted grades are ABB but I'm retaking my Greek History so there is a possibility for AAB
Hey there :smile: In the same boat as you! Sent off my application before I did my LNAT (which was this Tuesday) and I got an email from the law school saying they've finally received it. Been a couple of days now and the waiting is agony! Have no idea how I've done :/ Really do hope I get an offer soon. Also been predicted ABB but im retaking History (hopefully get a B/A) and one module in economics (to get it to an A) and hopefully will get AAB in the end.
Out of curiosity when did you send it off? And also did you apply for MPhys or BSc? I applied for BSc

That could be the reason then! I applied for MPhys :wink: And I sent if off on September 26!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That could be the reason then! I applied for MPhys :wink: And I sent if off on September 26!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh! They must be responding to MPhys first then, thanks :smile:
Original post by ThePhoenix13
I had my interview on the 20th November and got an offer the next day. :smile: Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow! congrats on the offer! is it your firm? if you dont mind me asking, what kind of questions did they ask you?
Reply 556
Original post by Jameswj
Well done! When did you send your application off? Also, what did you get predicted?

Thank you! I sent it off on the 13th November! My AS results were AAAB and I was predicted A*AA. Are you applying for business at Birmingham?
Reply 557
Original post by Bee3011
Congratulations!!!
Are you going to the subject specific open day? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!!! Yes I will be, have you applied to do Business and Management? :smile:
Reply 558
Original post by jones2596
Thank you!!! Yes I will be, have you applied to do Business and Management? :smile:

Yes I have and which day are you going on? :smile:
Reply 559
Original post by jenniferkaytie
I got an offer on the 21st of nov for straight law, I applied on the 19th of oct, did my lnat in September so it must have not been that bad :smile:. and I need to get AAA. they say if u are predicted over BBB then they will consider you so you should be fine, hope that helps, good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending