The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadowdweller

Christmas ep first!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't wait!! The concept of the new doctor is stupid, they're supposed to be getting younger!!!
Original post by AMYC1999
Donna cuz she was funny

Or amy she's good

Donna was my all-time favourite companion, shame she can't make an appearance
BBC
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
Which was your favourite bit?

So many cant choose. You?
Si
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Can't wait!! The concept of the new doctor is stupid, they're supposed to be getting younger!!!

Which concept?

Yeah, would have loved a Smith/Donna ep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah right what did you think?

It was absolutely amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? The 3d art was neat, the picking up the TARDIS at the beginning was funny + a few other bits, but amazing...? It was good, but not really above average. :no:

It would have been fun to do the reports things on here, if I'd known it was happening.

(edited 10 years ago)
yes
Share thedisc
yesno

I know right! Wish they'd get younger, same but she cant :frown: and neither could amy.
No posts?
I flee the scene...
Like it were for the last time...
Which concept?

Yeah, would have loved a Smith/Donna ep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I was getting used to Smith and he's getting ripped away. Also, I thought that after each regeneration, the doctors supposed to appear younger, but the new one looks old as (pardon the oxymoron)

Would have been amazing, although Donna's doctor was Tennant :tongue:

I know right! Wish they'd get younger, same but she cant :frown: and neither could amy.

Same, nothing we can do though I guess. For a second I forgot who Amy was haha
More
I am your lack of a conscience
Original post by incipientT
Why? The 3d art was neat, the picking up the TARDIS at the beginning was funny + a few other bits, but amazing...? It was good, but not really above average. :no:

It would have been fun to do the reports things on here, if I'd known it was happening.

I thought it was fantastic. Great references, neat tying up of stuff. Plus the Elizabeth 1 thing was genius XD

Was just Amy doing them tbf, I posted like 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I was getting used to Smith and he's getting ripped away. Also, I thought that after each regeneration, the doctors supposed to appear younger, but the new one looks old as (pardon the oxymoron)

Nah, it's luck what they look like after regeneration :yes:
vamanos
Original post by incipientT

I thought it was wicked

Same was doing updates but then stopped cuz was mising some gid bits and needed to concentrate, but was actually thinking of all the updates i could make while watching.

And because of that i payed attention to everything and thus thought it amazing. Still a bit confused but nothing big its wad great! Funny. I liked the returns and now he ' ll go looking for gallifrey...but something like that coul draw DW toa an end. :frown:

Latest