The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Well I was getting used to Smith and he's getting ripped away. Also, I thought that after each regeneration, the doctors supposed to appear younger, but the new one looks old as (pardon the oxymoron)

I think it's varied as it goes along? I mean River regenerated older, niot sure of the ages of Classic regenerations, but :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
3D Gallifrey art is really cool. Now ill get my TARDIS off the doctor so i can buy myself.
Original post by shadowdweller
I thought it was fantastic. Great references, neat tying up of stuff. Plus the Elizabeth 1 thing was genius XD

Was just Amy doing them tbf, I posted like 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The only thing it could be said to have 'tied up' is the doctor from the time war, surely?
But yeah, the getting married thing was hilarious :lol:
Original post by AMYC1999
3D Gallifrey art is really cool. Now ill get my TARDIS off the doctor so i can buy myself.

Yeah, go fetch the TARDIS :yep:

Forget what you needed it for :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by incipientT
The only thing it could be said to have 'tied up' is the doctor from the time war, surely?
But yeah, the getting married thing was hilarious :lol:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
I thought it was wicked

Same was doing updates but then stopped cuz was mising some gid bits and needed to concentrate, but was actually thinking of all the updates i could make while watching.

And because of that i payed attention to everything and thus thought it amazing. Still a bit confused but nothing big its wad great! Funny. I liked the returns and now he ' ll go looking for gallifrey...but something like that coul draw DW toa an end. :frown:

What are you confused about? Yeah, it could make an end to it, though the fact that the planet was crawling with daleks might make it less wonderful than it would seem :tongue:

Still, Trensolaw next :smile: Wonder what'll happen then?

Yes, that was good :yep: Be sure to get the right TARDIS though :tongue: (why do you need to buy yourself, though? :tongue:)
Nah, it's luck what they look like after regeneration :yes:

Such a shame haha I was hoping eventually we'd get a baby doctor :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Such a shame haha I was hoping eventually we'd get a baby doctor :lol:

He wouldn't be able to reach the controls :lol:

Spoiler

Yeah, go fetch the TARDIS :yep:
Forget what you needed it for /QUOTE]

I meant i neef to get myself one of those paintings, i'll get the gallifrey falls no more one, i think it wicked, would u like one too?

Did you get my apologies btw?

Spoiler

The painting isn't the trapped planet, though is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I meant i neef to get myself one of those paintings, i'll get the gallifrey falls no more one, i think it wicked, would u like one too?

Did you get my apologies btw?

Sure, pick me up one too :tongue:

I did, much appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

What are you confused about? Yeah, it could make an end to it, though the fact that the planet was crawling with daleks might make it less wonderful than it would seem :tongue:

Still, Trensolaw next :smile: Wonder what'll happen then?

Yes, that was good :yep: Be sure to get the right TARDIS though :tongue: (why do you need to buy yourself, though? :tongue:)

Gallifrey freezes in time right so is it in the time of the war or a time of happiness?

Yeah a friend told me that after the 12th doc there'd be no more and well you could probably imagine how i'd felt...

No idea

I meant as in i'd buy myself a painting anyway i know where our TARDISs went now...

Spoiler

Spoiler

This was what they were referencing, wasn't explained before just commented on.

It is Ecclestone though, McGann was 8 Ecclestine was 9, and there's only 1 they don't talk about..

Last lines before regen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah a friend told me that after the 12th doc there'd be no more and well you could probably imagine how i'd felt...

12 regens actually, so 13 doctors

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gallifrey freezes in time right so is it in the time of the war or a time of happiness?

No idea

I meant as in i'd buy myself a painting anyway i know where our TARDISs went now...

Spoiler

Latest