The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
Interview on the 12th! Make sure you keep checking myapplication because I didnt get an email, I just luckily happened to check online haha!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 821
Original post by htebharas
I found out I have an interview just the other day! I am a gap year applicant, but my UKCAT seems to be a fair bit lower than most King's applicants on here (740) and my personal statement is far from impressive! So I would say there's just no point stressing over what order they're sending invites out in. It's too hard to tell. The real stress begins when you actually get an interview...I am terrified! Haha :smile:
Oh and remember to keep checking myapplication. It looks like they don't email, which is a pain! Good luck everyone!

Mate, I owe you, I got an interview but never would have checked myapplication unless I had seen this advice haha! Cheers
Original post by Flobie
Congrats to you too! Mines at 11am, what about yours?

I got 7A*s 4As GCSE, AAAA at AS, predicted A*AA, and 765 ukcat. How about you?

Edit: oh doesn't matter I saw your stats above :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine's at 2pm. Good luck to you. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flobie
Congrats to you too! Mines at 11am, what about yours?

I got 7A*s 4As GCSE, AAAA at AS, predicted A*AA, and 765 ukcat. How about you?

Edit: oh doesn't matter I saw your stats above :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! i've got similar stats to you but still waiting :tongue: what extra curricular activities do you take, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by GCSE-help
Well done!!!!!!

I have similar stats to you but haven't heard anything. Hope they give out more interviews soon :frown:

Thanks.

Now that lots of interviews are being given out to people with similar stats, chances are that you might get one in the next few days. Just keep checking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg just checked the portal and have an interview for the 5th dec!!
cant believe i didnt check sooner!
So chuffed! :smile:
Original post by kylesmiles
omg just checked the portal and have an interview for the 5th dec!!
cant believe i didnt check sooner!
So chuffed! :smile:

Congrats, what are your stats?

Hehe that rhymes
Congrats, what are your stats?

Hehe that rhymes

Haha very impressed with the rhyming :tongue:
12A* GCSE A in FSMQ AS: aaaa Predictions A*A*A* UKCAT 760 :smile:

yours?
Haha very impressed with the rhyming :tongue:
12A* GCSE A in FSMQ AS: aaaa Predictions A*A*A* UKCAT 760 :smile:

yours?

Haha thanks I'm quite proud of that

Wow amazing stats, no wonder you have such an early interview. All the best with the preparation, make sure you know your PS inside out! :biggrin:

I have 9 A* and 800 on the UKCAT, but have heard absolutely nothing from Kings :frown:
Haha thanks I'm quite proud of that

Wow amazing stats, no wonder you have such an early interview. All the best with the preparation, make sure you know your PS inside out! :biggrin:

I have 9 A* and 800 on the UKCAT, but have heard absolutely nothing from Kings :frown:

Don't worry just make sure you keep checking my portal with your amazinglY high UKCAT score and good GCSES they would be stupid to turn you down!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is this portal? Do you just mean email??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't worry just make sure you keep checking my portal with your amazinglY high UKCAT score and good GCSES they would be stupid to turn you down!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's frustrating because I don't know whether there's something wrong with my application or whether they're sending out invites randomly from a chosen list.
Original post by kittyallsop
What is this portal? Do you just mean email??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kings' have a special portal that people use to keep upto date with their application. Invites to interview go straight to your personal portal, so it's important to check it regularly. You should have been given a password for it. Username is just your email.
Reply 833
Hey guys I just realised I got invited to interview on the 15th but i had no idea it just went straight on their portal so I didnt know and now i'm freaking out waaaaaah. What do I have to take to the interview? thanks
Original post by maryamnc
Hey guys I just realised I got invited to interview on the 15th but i had no idea it just went straight on their portal so I didnt know and now i'm freaking out waaaaaah. What do I have to take to the interview? thanks

All the info you need is on the portal, or it should be atleast :smile:

Do you mind sharing your stats?
Reply 836
All the info you need is on the portal, or it should be atleast :smile:

Do you mind sharing your stats?

10A*'s at GCSE and A in FSMQ Additional Maths
AAAB at as (chem was a B) and predicted A*AA (A* in Maths)

Got 750 on UKCAT

Also, does anyone know how long interviews last? I need to book my train haha
Reply 837

Whats up? :/
Original post by maryamnc
Whats up? :/

I completely missedvthe whole portal thing... epic fail...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 839
I completely missedvthe whole portal thing... epic fail...

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg same they sent my interview to me on the 15th and i just read it and i'm STRESSED AS ****

Quick Reply