The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Have December interviews been given out yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interview for 20th of january :smile:
Reply 402
Original post by Richyp22

Hey! Do mind sharing when you got your interview (date and time) and also when you sent your application off, thanks :smile:
Original post by MrDoctor
Hey! Do mind sharing when you got your interview (date and time) and also when you sent your application off, thanks :smile:

10.29 today, sent of application 8th of october and I have 18/18 for gcse score.
Reply 404
Hey guys,
I'm a gap year re-applicant. I think I have 18 points for GCSE as I have 6A*s and 7As. I have AABB for AS and achieved AAA at A2 and an A* in EPQ with a distinction in the AQA Bacc. What are my chances like on getting an interview? Also should I be worried that I haven't heard from them yet? :/
Reply 405
Just got a rejection from Exeter, I really really hope I get an interview here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 406
Original post by aye7777

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why, what was your ukcat
Reply 407
Why, what was your ukcat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 408

Omg, are they purely based on ukcat? I got 735 too and was about to apply, gosh the bar is high...too high

Congrats!! Wow, why have they given you 2 months notice to prepare??

Original post by aye7777

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got rejected by Exeter too :frown: Liverpool and Lancaster are my only hope now...
Reply 410
Omg, are they purely based on ukcat? I got 735 too and was about to apply, gosh the bar is high...too high

Nah 735 was good enough, they were asking for atleast a*aa predicted or achieved

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rumschpringe

I dunno aha, I'm on a gap year and i'm working as a health care assistant so maybe they were considerate in giving notice due to my job schedule? doubt it though just random i geuss.
Reply 412
I dunno aha, I'm on a gap year and i'm working as a health care assistant so maybe they were considerate in giving notice due to my job schedule? doubt it though just random i geuss.

As you are on a gap year, what were your A2 grades, if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 413
Original post by Rumschpringe

I got rejected by Exeter too :frown: Liverpool and Lancaster are my only hope now...

Where else did you apply?
Original post by Maal
Where else did you apply?

Just those three for medicine. The other two are Biochem & Biomed at Imperial & KCL
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Maal
As you are on a gap year, what were your A2 grades, if you don't mind me asking?

A*AA
Reply 416
Hey guys, got my interview today at 10.29 for 20th jan so plenty of time to prepare. Its my second interview as I have Bristol as well, so really happy! Im also a hca on my gap year! My ucas was sent off mid sept and i have 18 points. Good luck to everyone waiting :smile:
Reply 417
18 pts. and no interview.... personal statement must have been disastrous! :frown:
Original post by Angelica.
18 pts. and no interview.... personal statement must have been disastrous! :frown:

As i've said to others they're going through 3000-4000 applications for 800 interviews. They probably haven't even looked at over half of the applications yet so just be patient, they interview for 4 months ish and have only interviewed for less than1/4 of that time. Still alot of interviews left to be decided you'' hear soon!
Reply 419
Please can someone help me. It says in the interview email that you have to bring academic certificates to back up info on ucas form. Does this just mean the certificates from your school showing your results? I only got proper exam board certicficates for my ict distinctions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending