Any takers to do my history essay? No? Okay :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

As i said, don't do subjects with essays :lol:
Reply 7601
Original post by Prinz655

You'll have to do essays in uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Homework should be banned in year 13. :mad: It's not like we don't already have enough work to be doing or anything. :rolleyes:
Original post by usycool1
Homework should be banned in year 13. :mad: It's not like we don't already have enough work to be doing or anything. :rolleyes:

Haha I agree :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really nooby chemistry question, is the ionisation of barium hydroxide a reversible reaction?

So does a reverse reaction exist for the reaction:

Ba(OH)2 -> Ba2+ 2(OH)-

Its being dissolved in water if it makes any difference.

Big thanks to anybody who can help
Reply 7605

It is for people like me, who rarely revise

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know!
We're 18 after all!
Hi, btw :h:
Original post by g.k.galloway

We should protest or something :lol:

Original post by Qari
It is for people like me, who rarely revise

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

Original post by Kezza Wilson
I know!
We're 18 after all!
Hi, btw :h:

I'm not going to be 18 until May :colondollar:

Ah ha, I should have known :lol:
Original post by Prinz655

It does have its disadvantages haha :tongue: but I like the way they improve my writing and analytical skills; nothing better than writing an essay you're proud of :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
It does have its disadvantages haha :tongue: but I like the way they improve my writing and analytical skills; nothing better than writing an essay you're proud of :colondollar:

Indeed. To be honest though, I've never really felt that proud of academic essays. If I have an interesting novel concept then writing it in an accepted form doesn't somehow augment my satisfaction. On the other hand, doing some good creative writing fills me with an immense sense of reward:h:.
Indeed. To be honest though, I've never really felt that proud of academic essays. If I have an interesting novel concept then writing it in an accepted form doesn't somehow augment my satisfaction. On the other hand, doing some good creative writing fills me with an immense sense of reward:h:.

Aw fair enough! I see what you mean. Yes definitely! :biggrin: I don't do much creative writing in my studies or outside of them, but I love being as creative and hyperbolic in my English Literature essays as I can, especially interpreting novels in really beauteous ways :colondollar: I guess my writing style is somewhat pretentious in Literature, but I love doing it :redface:
Original post by Lucy96
Aw fair enough! I see what you mean. Yes definitely! :biggrin: I don't do much creative writing in my studies or outside of them, but I love being as creative and hyperbolic in my English Literature essays as I can, especially interpreting novels in really beauteous ways :colondollar: I guess my writing style is somewhat pretentious in Literature, but I love doing it :redface:

:biggrin:
Oh, that's a shame. Yea, although they can sometimes be a pain, essay subjects are the best. I've never really had the brain for sciency stuff, lol, haha. What Alevels do you do?
:biggrin:
Oh, that's a shame. Yea, although they can sometimes be a pain, essay subjects are the best. I've never really had the brain for sciency stuff, lol, haha. What Alevels do you do?

Definitely :biggrin: I can't stand physics/maths/chemistry haha, the only science I love is biology! I do Biology, History and English Literature :smile: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Definitely :biggrin: I can't stand physics/maths/chemistry haha, the only science I love is biology! I do Biology, History and English Literature :smile: yourself?

I do Music, Spanish, English Literature and Mathematics :biggrin:
Although I enjoyed Biology at GCSE, I really liked my current options and didn't really want to overload my brain by taking a 5th Alevel! If I'd had the aptitude, I'd definitely have taken it as I really like the idea of learning about the human body and stuff.
Even the ecology and plant elements sounds fascinating haha.
I do Music, Spanish, English Literature and Mathematics :biggrin:
Although I enjoyed Biology at GCSE, I really liked my current options and didn't really want to overload my brain by taking a 5th Alevel! If I'd had the aptitude, I'd definitely have taken it as I really like the idea of learning about the human body and stuff.
Even the ecology and plant elements sounds fascinating haha.

Oooh interesting choices :biggrin:

Yeah that's understandable :h: oh it's fascinating :love: I like the ecology stuff a lot, but my favourite topics are things like evolution/natural selection etc :biggrin: Charles Darwin is my idol :wink: I quite like the neurological stuff too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Oooh interesting choices :biggrin:

Yeah that's understandable :h: oh it's fascinating :love: I like the ecology stuff a lot, but my favourite topics are things like evolution/natural selection etc :biggrin: Charles Darwin is my idol :wink: I quite like the neurological stuff too!

Thanks.
Yea, aha. I like the natural selection stuff as well!

Excessive amounts in Year 12 too :mad:

I had 5 Biology Essays! 5!!!!!! And a booklet, and that's just one subject!

If there was no homework, I probably wouldn't use my textbooks until May so at least I'm forced to use them and look at what I've learnt again after lessons (I am a lazy person indeed). :biggrin:
Original post by Llewellyn
This is one of those things in Chemistry where you learn a lie, or perhaps the incomplete truth. For the interests of A-Level, you shouldn't treat this as reversible.
Some slight nuances are; it will not ionize if the water molecules are saturated and by extension you can reproduce the solid by evaporating the water. But an aqueous solution of barium hydroxide otherwise has no reason to be modeled as if little solid self associated are floating around. If you need to prove or show this then just use basic thermodynamics.

Thanks a lot :smile: yeah I think I assumed that in the end (because it is s strong base), but it would be stupid to assume it isn't two-way. I can't remember the question fully, but I'm sure the salt was being added to water as opposed to an aqueous solution.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Excessive amounts in Year 12 too :mad:

I had 5 Biology Essays! 5!!!!!! And a booklet, and that's just one subject!

Biology essays? :lolwut:
Reply 7619
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

meh, u have a point

Latest