The Student Room Group

Oxford MAT 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1640
Original post by haydenkwangl
Just got UCL and Warwick!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! I got UCL yesterday, although still waiting on Warwick. When did you send off?
Original post by CD315
Well done! I got UCL yesterday, although still waiting on Warwick. When did you send off?

Umm...13th Oct I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1642
Original post by haydenkwangl
Umm...13th Oct I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm 11th for me!
Well done! Were you told about your second college interview?

Original post by souktik
Skype interview invitation from St John's! I feel so relieved! :dance:
Reply 1644
Original post by qwertyuiopg
Well done! Were you told about your second college interview?

Thanks. And no, I haven't heard from any other college yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody got an interview from Balliol yet?

Edit: Starting to panic now
Anything from Christ Church?
Reply 1647
Anything from Hertford? I have the greatest respect for all of my fellow Oxford competition but I hope you all do badly so I can get a place :biggrin:
Original post by muchamazesowow
Anything from Christ Church?

Nope. Have you heard from them ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by revelry26
Me!Have you heard from them ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No :C
I applied for Maths and Philosophy.
MAT was definitely sub par though, so I'm not hoping for much.
When is your interview?
No :C
I applied for Maths and Philosophy.
MAT was definitely sub par though, so I'm not hoping for much.
When is your interview?

I applied for Mathematics. haven't heard from them yet. MAT was okay. I'm not that happy with my performance to be honest. I hope we get the email soon :smile: good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for Mathematics. haven't heard from them yet. MAT was okay. I'm not that happy with my performance to be honest. I hope we get the email soon :smile: good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too :biggrin:
Christ Church is so cool. So Harry Potter lol.
Reply 1652

Such username. Much appreciate. So doge wow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is! Imagine visiting the great hall and picturing the trio sitting there discussing Voldemort :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by souktik
Such username. Much appreciate. So doge wow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

much thanks so flattery many wow

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought I read you got 70+ : you dont think this is good?
Anyone got any news from University College for Computer Sci or Maths yet? My CS application is still waiting an interview notification. Hope I'm not down to the border line...
Original post by nahomyemane778
I thought I read you got 70+ : you dont think this is good?

70+ if they check it with extreme leniency and if I'm optimistic to the point of foolishness :P to be honest,I can't predict my score at this stage so I'll stick to saying the MAT was okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1658
Hello everyone. I have been lurking for a while and decided to create an account. I am a computer science applicant (international, not in EU) to Worcester College. I believe that my application is fairly strong and I feel really confident about my MAT performance (could be in the 80s).

However, I am yet to be contacted for an interview and considering that someone on this thread already got offered one from Worcester, I am starting to get uneasy. I know that it is still early but I would like to know if anyone feels that they have a good chance of getting an interview but have not been contacted yet.
Reply 1659
Original post by Ptah
Hello everyone. I have been lurking for a while and decided to create an account. I am a computer science applicant (international, not in EU) to Worcester College. I believe that my application is fairly strong and I feel really confident about my MAT performance (could be in the 80s).

However, I am yet to be contacted for an interview and considering that someone on this thread already got offered one from Worcester, I am starting to get uneasy. I know that it is still early but I would like to know if anyone feels that they have a good chance of getting an interview but have not been contacted yet.

Most people are yet to hear from their college, I don't think there's any reason to worry. With a MAT score in that range, it would be crazy if you don't get an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending