The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciri
Why am I checking track at 3.54am on a Sunday morning? :redface:

No idea. It's pointless unless you've recieved an e-mail first.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 861
Original post by SoggyTractor
No idea. It's pointless unless you've recieved an e-mail first.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sometimes it is updated in track even though you haven't received the email yet. And sometimes, you get the email first but it's still not updated in track..so you better check both :biggrin:
Still waiting on 4 acknowledgement emails from 4/5 I've applied to, the wait is absolutely antagonising :emo:
Reply 863
lmfao I haven't even sent mine off yet
Reply 864
I have received an acknowledgment from Surrey. The others are Southampton (which I really want), Bournemouth, Brighton and City.
Reply 865
i sent mine off a few days ago and got a email from ucas saying they have recieved my application, so i guess it all starts here :eek:
Reply 866
Original post by Hanover
Sometimes it is updated in track even though you haven't received the email yet. And sometimes, you get the email first but it's still not updated in track..so you better check both :biggrin:

Lmfao I think ur addicted to track as much as me. Checking it whenever I'm on the laptop which is pretty much all the time 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone else get really nervous whenever you open up track?
Reply 868
Sent my application off more than a week ago and have 3/5 acknowledgements the wait is scary! :frown:Anybody applying for midwifery?
Reply 869
I have an interview at Sheffield today at 1, aahh :tongue:

Good luck to everyone! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The title of this thread perfectly describes the way I feel right now! :s-smilie:
Reply 871
I have two acknowledgements, one from Southampton and one from Surrey. Hope I get onto the super competitive Southampton course. -.-
I got four offers today :biggrin: and chosen my firm + insurance.

Put Northumbria as my firm and Cardiff as my insurance.

The stress/anxiety is finally over :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow!! Well done :biggrin:
Original post by Jamie.12345:
I got four offers today :biggrin: and chosen my firm + insurance.

Put Northumbria as my firm and Cardiff as my insurance.

The stress/anxiety is finally over :smile:

:banana::banana2::danceboy::rave:
Congratulations, that's amazing!
Reply 875
3 down, 2 to go :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had an offer from Newcastle yet? :smile:
Anyone transferring to second year got an offer yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 878
I'm honestly driving myself insane calculating when to expect something based off other people's offers for the same unis/courses, refreshing my email every 2 minutes, and spending all of my time sleeping and working to pass the time. If there was an award for the most impatient person I'd get it :frown:
Original post by stphr
I'm honestly driving myself insane calculating when to expect something based off other people's offers for the same unis/courses, refreshing my email every 2 minutes, and spending all of my time sleeping and working to pass the time. If there was an award for the most impatient person I'd get it :frown:

You'd have some competition for that award. Just remember that we're in the same boat...and 'sleeping and working' isn't the worst way to spend this time. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending