The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom_green_day
Yeah you've told me before, don't watch Toy Story 3 then :P
American? Cider is American? It's as west country as... well... the west country! (I should probably consult wikipedia on that though)
There's no such thing as drinking too early! Haha single is better, if we were taken it wouldn't be fair to anyone! And flirtatious is the whole point :L
I actually did try making it and really ****ed it up, ended up with this purple liquid with lumps :P It was really tasty but looked like something out of a 70s B-movie.

I have and didn't even shed a tear :tongue: But it was pretty cool, just didn't see the need to cry and get s emotional. My friends on the other hand... I'm not sure, never bothered to research it :lol: Haha er...yes there is. 6am??? I'd consider that waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early :tongue: Haha I suppose xD Oh god not the way I do it...truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust me!!! When I am intoxicated I say/do things that no self respecting woman should. Hopefully I'll be fine. WTF!?! How did that happen??? What did you do to it LOL??? Tbf it is called Eton mess so it would seem as though your look was quite fitting. :mmm:
Original post by CharlieTT
You dont meet them if you dont meet the look. It's just queueing. Submit an online one it'll save the hassle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really??? they just stop you from going in??? That's what I thought. Gonna do it soon.
Original post by incipientT
You broke the emoticon :tongue:

Oh :aetsch:!!!
Original post by chocolatesauce
nothing much, I've got a lot of homework to do.....

Cool, ah so much work haha! What level are you at again??? And did ya manage to complete your work??? :smile:
Reply 6961
Morning All
Original post by Tcrumpen
Morning All

Not a regular anymore but morning :smile:

Original post by Jack22031994
Is anyone still up? Need a little advice

Probably a bit late but can I help?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6963
Original post by meenu89

Nor am i tbh :tongue:
Reply 6964
Is anyone still up? Need a little advice

I'm uni uni a lot today but i might be able to help
Original post by lucine.B
I have and didn't even shed a tear :tongue: But it was pretty cool, just didn't see the need to cry and get s emotional. My friends on the other hand... I'm not sure, never bothered to research it :lol: Haha er...yes there is. 6am??? I'd consider that waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early :tongue: Haha I suppose xD Oh god not the way I do it...truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust me!!! When I am intoxicated I say/do things that no self respecting woman should. Hopefully I'll be fine. WTF!?! How did that happen??? What did you do to it LOL??? Tbf it is called Eton mess so it would seem as though your look was quite fitting. :mmm:

No shedding tears? YOU ARE HEARTLESS. OK try watching the end of LotR Return of the King (or reading it) that sheds tears too. Or most video games I like :frown:
6am is 6 hours past the right time to start drinking!
You do things no self respecting person would do... Isn't that the point of drinking? :L
No it wasn't a mess it was a puddle, the cream was too runny so it was a liquid and the meringue kinda dissolved in it :L just had small lumps of meringue and strawberries floating around, it was odd.
good morning everybody
I'm uni uni a lot today but i might be able to help

Original post by meenu89

Probably a bit late but can I help?

Not too late

there is a hub radio social tonight and I think I may like one of the girls from it - We haveonly met twice but each time we had a nice chat and got along. - not sure whether if we end up chatting tonight (might not - as there is alot of us going), whether I should ask her out at the end of the night?
Reply 6968
Not too late

there is a hub radio social tonight and I think I may like one of the girls from it - We haveonly met twice but each time we had a nice chat and got along. - not sure whether if we end up chatting tonight (might not - as there is alot of us going), whether I should ask her out at the end of the night?

Ahh that old chesnut, my advice; just go for it, what have you got to loose :smile: i know it will be hard so maybe have SOME drink before asking her, don't get paralyically drunk, make sure she isn't either, make sure she seems lucid enough to be able to give you a genuine answer
Ahh that old chesnut, my advice; just go for it, what have you got to loose :smile: i know it will be hard so maybe have SOME drink before asking her, don't get paralyically drunk, make sure she isn't either, make sure she seems lucid enough to be able to give you a genuine answer

Of course - dont think we'll get that drunk as we are going bowling
Reply 6970
Of course - dont think we'll get that drunk as we are going bowling

Also make sure she is on her own, maybe tail her when she wonders off along, if she is headed for the bathroom, maybe make it look like you're going to the bar, not sure if this would work as it migh come across as a little creepy
Also make sure she is on her own, maybe tail her when she wonders off along, if she is headed for the bathroom, maybe make it look like you're going to the bar, not sure if this would work as it migh come across as a little creepy

Yeah - I'll see how it goes
Well hello... :cool:
No shedding tears? YOU ARE HEARTLESS. OK try watching the end of LotR Return of the King (or reading it) that sheds tears too. Or most video games I like :frown:
6am is 6 hours past the right time to start drinking!
You do things no self respecting person would do... Isn't that the point of drinking? :L
No it wasn't a mess it was a puddle, the cream was too runny so it was a liquid and the meringue kinda dissolved in it :L just had small lumps of meringue and strawberries floating around, it was odd.

I'M NOT HEARTLESS!! I'm just not a soppy person who needs to cry every 2 minutes :tongue: Watched and read all of them, still didn't cry! I don't cry...ever.
Hahaha whatevs :tongue:
You misunderstand no self respecting woman! It can't be the point of drinking...can it??? I thought it was to have fun xD
A puddle?!Did you whip the cream??? Wth! That sounds like a liquid bomb???
Original post by lucine.B
I'M NOT HEARTLESS!! I'm just not a soppy person who needs to cry every 2 minutes :tongue: Watched and read all of them, still didn't cry! I don't cry...ever.
Hahaha whatevs :tongue:
You misunderstand no self respecting woman! It can't be the point of drinking...can it??? I thought it was to have fun xD
A puddle?!Did you whip the cream??? Wth! That sounds like a liquid bomb???

The last bit is so sad when they're about to get on the boat :'(
What other point is there? :L
That sounds like my cooking :P
Reply 6975
YAAAAAAY sent off my ucas:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!

Now for the wait haha, hope you get 5 offers! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey all :smile:
Reply 6978
Original post by itssimplyme
Well done!

Now for the wait haha, hope you get 5 offers! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou!!!

Uffft i know:O i've already checked my track like 5 times lol and i know ive got nothing anyway.

Aww why thankyou:smile:))

Hey all :smile:

Heeey Jack!!:biggrin:
The last bit is so sad when they're about to get on the boat :'(
What other point is there? :L
That sounds like my cooking :P

Yeah...still no reason to cry though :tongue:
To have fun??? drink some nice tasting drinks??? Go woop di do crazy??? All I know is that its certainly not t feel ashamed of yourself the next day! xD
Hahaha, I think you might need some lessons :lol:

Original post by mjj22

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats faaaaaaaaaaaaaaab gurl!!! :biggrin: Good luck with it all, I bet you'll get into every one smartie pants :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest