The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7040
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Well I don't want to kill anyone.. I like your room btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry2: its okay. Sorry I about what i said earlier.
I'll check it out :colone:

Urghh..

HOT.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7041
Original post by Ndella
You look like a mixture of me and my cousin :biggrin:

Totally not creepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JennaEmBee
IMG_20131121_093201.jpg

Sheep jamaaas

Original post by pinda.college

Wa??

Edit, nevermind. I see what ya did there..
Wa??

Edit, nevermind. I see what ya did there..

You'll get it eventually and when you do there will be many lols.
You'll get it eventually and when you do there will be many lols.

It took me a while :tongue:
It took me a while :tongue:

Haha I texted it to a girl mate once and she thought it was a virus:tongue:
Haha I texted it to a girl mate once and she thought it was a virus:tongue:

The commas put me off, I was separating the sounds too much. Clever thing though.
The commas put me off, I was separating the sounds too much. Clever thing though.

It is quite epic and just for the record I think it's great that you rock jammys, that photo makes you look different to your avatar though.
It is quite epic and just for the record I think it's great that you rock jammys, that photo makes you look different to your avatar though.

I look different in every photo! Different how? I look more natural, got the natural hair going on. In my avatar I was going to fresher's Ball. Bet I look like a different person here too. We girls can be chameleons!

IMG_6849442796161.jpeg
I look different in every photo! Different how? I look more natural, got the natural hair going on. In my avatar I was going to fresher's Ball. Bet I look like a different person here too. We girls can be chameleons!

IMG_6849442796161.jpeg

Yeah I definitely prefer the photo you've posted in your jammas, Ilike the natural look in girls and I personally think that with your hair down and less make-up it allows your best features to be amplified (eyes, lips, facial symmetry). Do you ever go out with that jamma look? Loads of guys say it as well, make-up is not the best thing in the world, unless your hideous without it.
Yeah I definitely prefer the photo you've posted in your jammas, Ilike the natural look in girls and I personally think that with your hair down and less make-up it allows your best features to be amplified (eyes, lips, facial symmetry). Do you ever go out with that jamma look? Loads of guys say it as well, make-up is not the best thing in the world, unless your hideous without it.

I don't go 'out' out lol but I am guilty of going to my friend's house or to my boyfriend's in them and then people turn up and I'm like ****, this is awkward.
I don't go 'out' out lol but I am guilty of going to my friend's house or to my boyfriend's in them and then people turn up and I'm like ****, this is awkward.

Haha I was actually refering to you going out without make-up on and wearing your more natural look, I'm not an idiot who thinks girls go out in their pyjammas:rofl:

But at least now I know you do wear your jammas outside the paramters of your home:awesome:
(edited 10 years ago)
Haha I was actually refering to you going out without make-up on and wearing your more natural look, I'm not an idiot who thinks girls go out in their pyjammas:rofl:

But at least now I know you do wear your jammas outside the paramters of your home:awesome:

Hahaaa I'm buckled :tongue: whoops! A little girl on my street asked me a while ago why I'm always in jamas and I just said 'because they"re comfy, k?'.

Yeah most days I'm like that, full make up takes ages and is reserved for going out, daily I put lippy on, bit of mascara and fill my brows. And then I get told I look ill :tongue: (especially if I'm in jamas)
Hahaaa I'm buckled :tongue: whoops! A little girl on my street asked me a while ago why I'm always in jamas and I just said 'because they"re comfy, k?'.

Yeah most days I'm like that, full make up takes ages and is reserved for going out, daily I put lippy on, bit of mascara and fill my brows. And then I get told I look ill :tongue: (especially if I'm in jamas)

LOL that's perhaps the worst thing someone can say to you, I remember once when I was trying to lose some serious weight and my neighbour flicked a £2 coin over the fence whilst I was in the garden (cheeky **** lol). Needless to say I went on the biggest bulk of my life after that:tongue:

I'm going bed now, I feel my body screaming for sleep haha.

Goodnight:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
LOL that's perhaps the worst thing someone can say to you, I remember once when I was trying to lose some serious weight and my neighbour flicked a £2 coin over the fence whilst I was in the garden (cheeky **** lol). Needless to say I went on the biggest bulk of my life after that:tongue:

I'm going bed now, I feel my body screaming for sleep haha.

Goodnight:smile:

Lol :tongue: yah man we kinda derailed the thread a bit :tongue: lucky **** im wide awake grr. Nanight!
image.jpg Selfie :3
Original post by Eliseeveanders

Well hello there :sexface:
Original post by Eliseeveanders

That's an interesting shot. Are you into photography ?

Latest