The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medic77
Does anyone have an interview on the 17th of December at 1pm? Could use some moral support lol

I do!
Reply 901
Anyone on Friday 13th in the morning? Would be good to have some moral support haha
Reply 902
Dreading this interview, how do you even prepare for MMI? I wish it was a panel interview instead ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 903
Original post by li-vvy
Anyone on Friday 13th in the morning? Would be good to have some moral support haha

Me and g.k.galloway I think :smile:
Reply 904
Original post by joeymr
Dreading this interview, how do you even prepare for MMI? I wish it was a panel interview instead ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

MMI is way more fun! Don't worry if you have an interview and don't worry if you haven't heard yet
~enjoy the ride~

(From being in your position, I know this is near impossible though)
Reply 905
Original post by k1rby
MMI is way more fun! Don't worry if you have an interview and don't worry if you haven't heard yet
~enjoy the ride~

(From being in your position, I know this is near impossible though)

I have an interview, that's why I'm dreading it haha :smile: just really don't know what to expect :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 906
Interview 😃 16/12

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 907
Original post by hatnan_1
Interview 😃 16/12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! What's your score?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 908
Any grads with interviews yet? How flexible are Leicester with interview dates, can you change it (if and only if i get one!) because am going away for a while.
Reply 909
Original post by 4evershinee
I do!

yay! How is prep going? I feel like we have enough time to prepare for it but I don't know how to do that exactly lol
My friend had an interview invitation Yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by medic77

yay! How is prep going? I feel like we have enough time to prepare for it but I don't know how to do that exactly lol

I know what you mean... MMIs... Where to start, where to start!:confused: Btw, I am an International as well.:smile:
Reply 912
I've just heard I've got an interview on the 16th D: so nervous, I talked to a guy who had interviews with them last year and some of the stations were really strange... just wondering what people are doing to prepare?
OH JIMINY CRICKET I HAVE AN INTERVIEW !!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: good luck all gaaaaah - preparation for an MMI idek
Reply 914
Interview for the 17th!!!! Could not be more thrilled
Reply 915
interview for the 17th!!!!!!!!! I am so happy omg I love Leicester

quick question if anyone could answer that would be fab -

when can we expect to hear back from Leciester???
Reply 916
can any one give examples of the sort of thing leicester asks in mmi ????????????? just to clear things up a bit because im not really sure how to prepare
Reply 917
Anyone with 58 got an interview today
Reply 918
I got 59 and I've got an interview on the 16th yippee :banana::eek4:
Reply 919
Original post by 4evershinee
I know what you mean... MMIs... Where to start, where to start!:confused: Btw, I am an International as well.:smile:

Ooh, where are you from? And which other unis have you applied to?

Quick Reply