The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bill Belichick for COTY!
Original post by ..DT..
I can understand the confusion with the tampa logo, the Lions gif .. none of which correspond with the statement :biggrin:

Yeah I knew you were a Tampa fan so I was confused - I know the Bucs are having a resurgence but a you're a bit off the play-offs yet :tongue:
Reply 7542
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Yeah I knew you were a Tampa fan so I was confused - I know the Bucs are having a resurgence but a you're a bit off the play-offs yet :tongue:

Yeah, it's been a good run but the panthers will end it on sunday. Think we will beat the bills and the rams and finish 5-11, which isn't too bad because we will get a decent draft pick and hopefully carry some confidence into next season.
Original post by ..DT..
Yeah, it's been a good run but the panthers will end it on sunday. Think we will beat the bills and the rams and finish 5-11, which isn't too bad because we will get a decent draft pick and hopefully carry some confidence into next season.

The Bills yes but the Rams? They're having a bit of a resurgence themselves - their last two games have been so good :tongue:
Robert Quinn has been a beast this season.
Reply 7545
The Bills yes but the Rams? They're having a bit of a resurgence themselves - their last two games have been so good :tongue:

hmmmmm, still think we can topple them though.
Reply 7546
Original post by Malevolent
Robert Quinn has been a beast this season.

It's funny watching you talk to yourself :ninja:
Original post by R-KAM

:wink: didn't actually notice that until now :tongue:

He's right though... Robert Quinn :biggrin:
It's so annoying the Seahawks have to be in this division. I fear that Arizona and St. Louis may well just keep getting better
Reply 7548
Original post by R-KAM

I do this too, I end up commentating on live games and realise I've posted 3 times in a row
Original post by R-KAM

:wink: didn't actually notice that until now :tongue:

He's right though... Robert Quinn :biggrin:
It's so annoying the Seahawks have to be in this division. I fear that Arizona and St. Louis may well just keep getting better

Original post by Wattsy
I do this too, I end up commentating on live games and realise I've posted 3 times in a row

Leave me alone guys :cry2:

I hate you R-Kam!
Reply 7550

I hate you R-Kam!

Hahaha, frankly the board is worse without your ramblings, like when you were banned and in your military isolation period I literally felt like I was talking to myself about half the goings on!
Original post by Wattsy
Hahaha, frankly the board is worse without your ramblings, like when you were banned and in your military isolation period I literally felt like I was talking to myself about half the goings on!

Nice to know I was missed :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;DqP-8RdtO4c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqP-8RdtO4c[/video]

Oh god some of these :rofl:
Reply 7553

I hate you R-Kam!

Treat em mean, keep em keen :kiss2:
Reply 7554
Stafford. Dear oh dear.
Reply 7555
Original post by ..DT..
Stafford. Dear oh dear.

He's just not good!
Reply 7556
Original post by Wattsy
He's just not good!

I disagree with that, but hes been ropey to say the least the last few weeks.
Original post by The Egg Militia
Fellow DB checking in :five:

Yeah training in the winter can be ****ty too. The less dedicated players wont show up when there's snow/heavy rain. Got some awesome schutt receiver gloves that keep my fingers from freezing up :P had them since '09.

As for gamedays... They can be incredibly harsh when the sun is scorching. I spent a lot of this summer burning to a crisp and getting a lobster tan. Throw in a helmet and shoulder pads and you are literally drowning in your own sweat. Then there was a game that I showed up to hungover -_- Never again. Strangely though, that was my best game.

When I played for Redditch, we had a 50 year old DB, and once played against a 60 year old O-lineman.

That was so me :ninja: Having said that, the team were quite happy to cancel when it snowed as the pitch basically became solid and just plain dangerous. I had some Cutters which were fantastic for catching but awful at keeping warmth in. They did a special Winter model but i couldn't justify buying them when I already had a pair.

Don't think I ever had a game when it was hot. All I've ever known is the cold :moon:
Original post by R-KAM
Treat em mean, keep em keen :kiss2:

:sad:

meanie.

Woah Lions destroyed GB even with all those turnovers :rofl:
Man Ike Taylor in coverage is just bad....

Latest