The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA 2014 Freshers

Scroll to see replies

Sent my application off Friday and received an ABB offer for Politics. Pretty chuffed, but not sure as to whether it will be my firm or not.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by Michael J18 :)
Yeah, it's the perfect city in my opinion! :biggrin:
Prince of Wales Road is where all the best clubs are, but it has quite a bad reputation for fights and stuff, but I think if you're out in a group then you'll be fine :smile:

Ah right, good subjects :tongue: I'm doing English Language, English Literature and Law, I also did History to AS level

Very true, it has everything :yep:
Ahhh I'm glad POW isn't as bad as I thought....makes me even more excited now! :biggrin:
Ahhh I wish I'd done Law instead of AS Sociology. It's so much more interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applying to do European Politics and International Relations
Required: ABB
AS Grades: BBD (retaking English (D) Coursework as it was marked down from a C to an E without being sent off! B in exam.)
Predicted: ABB
Course: English Literature with Creative Writing
Grade Requirement: AAA
AS Grades: AABB
Predicted A2 Grades: AAA

Just sent off my portfolio! I REALLY want to go to UEA (even though it's totally at the opposite end of the country from where I live), but I know the course is ridiculously competitive and that I shouldn't get my hopes up too much!
Original post by nicole.elkins

Ahhh I wish I'd done Law instead of AS Sociology. It's so much more interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, AS Law is way better than A2. I'm hating A2 Law :frown:
Reply 165
Offer for Geography and international development :smile: ABB with Welsh Bac as an A :smile:
I got an offer from UEA (Politics and International relations) just ONE day after sending it off. They do not hang around
Reply 167
Had my audition/interview there today, terrifying. But made me realise how much I really want to go there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by caryswww
Had my audition/interview there today, terrifying. But made me realise how much I really want to go there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did it go? :smile:
Reply 169
Original post by cliffysbiro
How did it go? :smile:

I'm not quit sure haha, but apparently they'll let me know either Friday or Monday so not a long wait haha! Seems I had to harshest lecturer though from what students were saying.. fab

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by caryswww
I'm not quit sure haha, but apparently they'll let me know either Friday or Monday so not a long wait haha! Seems I had to harshest lecturer though from what students were saying.. fab

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear, sounds nerve-wracking! I don't know about you but I usually think that kind of thing has gone worse than it actually has, so hopefully you'll be fine. Good luck, hope you get in!
Reply 171
Original post by cliffysbiro
Oh dear, sounds nerve-wracking! I don't know about you but I usually think that kind of thing has gone worse than it actually has, so hopefully you'll be fine. Good luck, hope you get in!

Haha yep that's me! I always do worse and then think of amazing answers about 10 minutes after it's ended... Thanks though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 172
Original post by Richycush
Offer for Geography and international development :smile: ABB with Welsh Bac as an A :smile:

Hey when did you put your application in??
Reply 173
Original post by Denso
Hey when did you put your application in??

9th of November :smile:
Reply 174
Original post by Richycush
9th of November :smile:

I've applied for Geography and International development also! Is it your first choice?
Reply 175
Original post by Denso
I've applied for Geography and International development also! Is it your first choice?

Probably my insurance! Think Exeter is going to be my first choice :smile: Good luck!
Reply 176
Got my offer for English & American Lit - ABB. I'm so happy! :smile:
Reply 177
Had a decline for English lit and drama but instead they've offered me a place to do just English lit on it's own - anyone else applied for this course? I've looked it up and it does seem like a really good course, loads of variety so id never be bored! Any past/present students have any ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an interview for Msci Environmental Earth Science!
Not heard about the Bsci Environmental Earth Science with a year in industry though :/
But hey at least they have replied to one of them! :smile:
Got a conditional offer of ABB for Bsci Environmental Earth Science with a year in industry!

Today is awesome!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending