The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Really tempted to get the kindle but it it seems a lot of money for a tablet with only 2gb of memory and only reading as a feature...
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Well if you get rejections today then you'll know, if not there's hope :biggrin: so gl both.
Someone in my chem class got below average, then average then above average, she didn't say the numbers :redface:

Nah, still no rejections, but Oxford said they'll get back to us by the end of November...that'll be my first reply and it'll almost certainly be a rejection now. :sad: Thanks, though! :biggrin:
Original post by Kezza Wilson
Really tempted to get the kindle but it it seems a lot of money for a tablet with only 2gb of memory and only reading as a feature...

Loads of great free books, though.
Original post by usycool1
Nah, still no rejections, but Oxford said they'll get back to us by the end of November...that'll be my first reply and it'll almost certainly be a rejection now. :sad: Thanks, though! :biggrin:

You'll know in a few days :yep:

I have a lecture today from a science faculty coming in to speak, should be good I hope :teeth:
Is the below correctly balanced?
Mg+2CH3COOHH2+Mg(CH3COOH)2Mg+2CH_3 COOH \rightarrow H_2 + Mg(CH_3COOH)_2
Also, would it be like the below?

organic equatiopn.png
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7765
Offer from southampton :biggrin:
After long last
Original post by Prinz655
After long last

Congrats! :biggrin:
After long last

Nice :biggrin:
Might apply there when I finally get around to doing it haha
Reply 7768
Original post by usycool1
Congrats! :biggrin:

thank u
Reply 7769
Nice :biggrin:
Might apply there when I finally get around to doing it haha

Thank u
Better get it done soon :tongue:
After long last

Woo congratulations :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7771
So afraid to click the pay/send button. BTW do I tick all the boxes on.that section?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7772
Original post by Lucy96
Woo congratulations :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank u :biggrin:
thank u

Thanks. I'm considering switching pathways though so I'm also self studying chemistry and bio :biggrin:.
Is the below correctly balanced?
Mg+2CH3COOHH2+Mg(CH3COOH)2Mg+2CH_3 COOH \rightarrow H_2 + Mg(CH_3COOH)_2
Also, would it be like the below?

organic equatiopn.png

Acetates can't organise themselves in that way, partially because the Magnesium doesn't want to associate itself into two sp2 molecular orbitals but mostly because the energy gap is too large to describe the interaction as covalent.
The reaction is correct though.
Original post by Qari
So afraid to click the pay/send button. BTW do I tick all the boxes on.that section?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww don't be :smile: and if you haven't done already (this reply is quite late haha) then I'm sure you do, as far as I can remember :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7776
Original post by Lucy96
Aww don't be :smile: and if you haven't done already (this reply is quite late haha) then I'm sure you do, as far as I can remember :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't submitted it yet :smile:
Original post by Llewellyn
Acetates can't organise themselves in that way, partially because the Magnesium doesn't want to associate itself into two sp2 molecular orbitals but mostly because the energy gap is too large to describe the interaction as covalent.
The reaction is correct though.

Stupid me :facepalm:
Thanks
Checking my email hoping to see an offer or track update and then I see the title "UCAS", my heart jumped however to my disgust I see newsletter next to it XD.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dilzo999
Checking my email hoping to see an offer or track update and then I see the title "UCAS", my heart jumped however to my disgust I see newsletter next to it XD.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, I was JUST about to post the same thing :lol:

Latest